Key areas of accountability/responsibility:
- Manage effectively customer sales, projects and relationships to achieve the desired results within the budgeted costs.
- Collaborate in the implementation of the regional Personal Care Strategy as well as customer segmentation and contribute to the global strategic ambitions.
- Achieve substantial sales and profitability growth, both with existing and new product portfolio
- Develop opportunity mapping at customers and take actions to increase profitability and/or share.
- Act as the first point of contact for the leads process, facilitate qualification of leads, and help to decide appropriate channel for customer ownership.
- Closely collaborate with Regional Technical Marketing and Global PC Headquarter to ensure seamless customer support and internal information flow of opportunities and actions.
- Deliver convincing product and concept presentations to customers.
- Deliver technical product advise to customers.
- Liaise closely with Regional Commercial Manager to define pricing and forecast sales accurately.
- Lead negotiation of pricing agreements in accordance with company guidelines.
- Collaborate with Regional Commercial Management to ensure supply and resolve issues.
- Manage and resolve customer complaints and ensure prompt resolution in line with the agreed service levels.
- Support Global Key Account Managers to achieve global sales with top customers if appropriate.
- Closely monitor competition within the region to allow the organization to act promptly on shifts.
- A place to grow and develop
- A company that is purpose-led and performance-driven in a corporate culture that values people and planet
- The opportunity to work on growing brands and build on a strong foundation
- The chance to make improvements and make an impact on the business
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree – in business administration, marketing, or life sciences.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Proven track record of success.
- Previous experience with customer relationships.
- A minimum of three years of experience in a sales or customer facing role within a B2B environment.
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships with customers, decision-makers and influencers, understanding and communicating customer requirements.
- Commercially savvy.
- Competence in developing and delivering compelling presentations.
- Good project management skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Multifunctional business planning.
- Strong business acumen.
- Good problem solver. Openness to think outside the box.
- Willingness to travel and comfortable in working in different geographic cultures.
- Energetic, passionate, hard working and curious.
- Embraces change and always willing to learn.
- Excellent command of English and German.
How to apply
Interested in this position? Please apply on-line by uploading your resume in English via our career portal https://careers.dsm.com/. The procedure will generally be in line with the DSM application process outlined on the DSM career website. Due to privacy regulations, we can only actively interact with applications via our career portal.
In case of questions, please contact email@example.com
Royal DSM is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.