Account Manager (m/f/d) – Laboratory Equipment
Our customer, a well-funded Start-up based in Dresden, supplies, develops, manufactures, and distributes smart basic equipment for laboratories. Their innovative products are based on 3D printing technology and due to their modularity, they can quickly and easily adapt to the specific needs of the user. The company`s equipment is established as a standard for every laboratory and is used in chemistry, biology, biochemistry, pharmacy, and medical labs.
With their innovative modular organization system, they offer a system solution for laboratory workstations. Their product helps create order, organize laboratory workplaces, improve work safety, and increase user efficiency and thereby help reduce accidents and related costs.
To strengthen their Sales team, we are looking to fill the following position: Account Manager (m/f/d)
Location: Dresden or anywhere in Germany (Remote/Home-Office), Reports to: CEO
THESE TASKS ARE WAITING FOR YOU:
- Direct sales of innovative laboratory equipment (preparation of offers).
- Supporting existing customers and advising them on specific solutions for laboratories.
- Competent contact person on site through telephone, written and personal communication.
- Responsible for own target achievement.
- Combination of inside and field sales.
- Acquisition of customers using cold calling and other methods.
- Representing the company at important trade congresses and fairs.
THIS IS WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU:
- Training or studies in the field of chemistry, biology, biochemistry, business administration or comparable, preferably with a doctorate.
- At least 1-2 years of professional experience in B2B sales with extensive laboratory experience who is willing to take a new challenge in a start-up.
- Business Fluent in written and spoken German and English.
- Structured, independent and target-oriented with good time management skills.
- Open to cold calling with strong communication and convincing presentation skills.
- Team-player, friendly and professional.
- Willing to travel and have Class B driving license
WHAT`S IN IT FOR YOU:
You will be part of an interesting and challenging field of activity with room for ideas and further development, high degree of personal responsibility, motivated work environment with flat hierarchies, and close corporation with sales management and executive board.
- Intensive support during the familiarization process with extensive training opportunities and possibility of support by consultants with many years of experience in the field of sales of lab equipment.
- Flexible working hours and as well as possibility to work from home-office.
- Competitive Salary: success dependent salary model with increasing fixed income, bonuses, and uncapped commission.
- Company vehicle for private use.
Are you interested in this challanging position?
Then please contact us and send your CV to:
Pamela Spreu, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel.: +49 – (0)177 – 3371965
By providing your application documents you agree that we save and store them according to GDPR regulations.