Agile Project Manager (f/m) Voll- od Teilzeit (1 Jahr befristet)
Objectives of this Role
- Owns facilitator role in various workshops and cross functional teams´ projects. It’s the explicit role of conducting a meeting. This role usually entails that the facilitator will take little part in the discussions on the meeting’s topic, but will focus primarily on creating the conditions for effective group processes, in the pursuit of the objectives for which the meeting was convened. The amount of support needed for running the process will depend on the development level of the individual team.
- Supports teams in finding and using proper agile methodologies, workshop formats and other tools for individual cases and projects.
- Fosters self-organization and growth within teams
- Guides teams to help them stay on track with agile techniques, fine-tuning approaches as needed to ensure the overall strategy is being met
- Builds the organization’s repertoire of agile methodologies together with other roles and provides transparency and easy access to support.
- Supports mindset shifts within teams and individuals together with other roles
- Provides input on our transformation strategy and organizational development
- Supports alignment between the individual teams´ development and our transformation strategy
- Skilled in various agile methodologies, tools and workshop formats as facilitator
- Models Roche Values, Operating Principles, Leadership Commitments & Framework as well as and Core Competencies
- System Thinker
- Models a volunteering culture willing to contribute wherever possible
- Enables others, breaks down barriers to efficiency and progress
- Has an external perspective and shares practices that other organizations have found speed them up and bring customer satisfaction
- Willingness to challenge assumptions at every level of the organization
- Ability to collaborate and build networks across teams and functions
- German language (C1 level)
You can expect an annual salary of at least € 48,000 gross, as well as a performance-based bonus and attractive benefits. Depending on qualifications and experience, there is a willingness to overpay. Pension funds, company restaurants, flexible working hours, workplace health promotion and a wide range of sports activities are just some of them.