Octapharma specializes in the development of highly pure pharmaceuticals made of human blood plasma. As part of a family-owned enterprise, Octapharma in Vienna is not only the largest production site, but also a successful research location of the Octapharma Group. Since our company continues to grow, we are now hiring for our team:
Analytical Specialist – Corporate QC Method Validation (m/f/d)
Your new challenges which will inspire you:
- Prepare validation documents and other GMP relevant documents with support of senior analytical specialists and team leaders (e.g. risk assessment, working instruction, protocol, report)
- Develop and validate analytical methods
- Planning of method validation related tasks (e.g. follow up meetings to keep timelines)
- Sample administration and follow up of the validation related testing in the QC and R&D laboratories
- Support/organization of method transfer and implementation of the methods at the receiving laboratory
- Establishment and verification of reference standards and controls
- Support troubleshooting in the QC laboratories
- Preparing statistical evaluation of data and reporting in Excel
- Presenting test methods during internal and external audits
- Issue of responses for authority requests
Your profile that will convince us:
- University degree (MSc, Phd or equivalent) in chemistry/biosciences
- Work experience in pharmaceutical industry especially in the field of method validation (GMP environment) is a plus
- Willingness to travel due to business trips
- Good knowledge in MS Word and MS Excel
- English communication skills (oral and written)
- Social skills and presentation skills
- Strong problem solving, organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize work and a high level of flexibility
Our attractive benefits for you:
- Wide range of tasks in an international setting, flexibility and personal responsibility
- Reliable employer with generous employee benefits and a salary customary in the market.
- Familiar setting of a family-owned enterprise with benefits such as Do & Co staff restaurant, extraordinary staff events and many more:
The minimum gross salary according to the collective agreement (chemical industry) for your new job is EUR 3.557,47. We strive to adapt your salary to your range of tasks and to your profile, which is why we are ready to pay salaries higher than collectively agreed.
We are looking forward to new, committed employees who join forces with us to promote our strong growth in order to keep enabling our patients to live a better life – because it is in our blood! Is it in your blood too? We are looking forward to receiving your application via our online career portal.
Mag. (FH) Charlotte Ponzer
Octapharma Pharmazeutika Produktionsges.m.b.H.
Oberlaaer Straße 235, 1100 Wien
T: +43 (1) 610 32 – 1301