(Associate) Principle Scientist – DMPK Expert (m/f/d)
We are seeking a skilled and enthusiastic DMPK Scientist to join our highly motivated team of ADME/DMPK specialists. The focus is on the identification and progression of new therapeutic molecules, especially in the field of KRAS driven cancers. Our strength is team science in a highly inspiring environment of multi-disciplinary and diverse project teams with top-class scientists and drug hunters.
The position is available immediately.
This is a fixed term contract for 3 years with option for extension.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Lead a team of highly skilled Lab Scientists in the field of in vitro ADME profiling
- Design and analyze preclinical experiments in the field of ADME/PK
- Drive DMPK optimization of drug candidates and represent ADME/PK in research project teams
- Identify research compounds with the potential to cure cancer patients
- PhD in Chemistry, Biology or Pharmaceutics
- Strong background in DMPK, either from academic environment or first job experience
- Ideally expertise in in vitro ADME characterization of NCEs
- Solid background in bioanalytical techniques, with focus on quantitative HPLC/MS
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Position specific training opportunities for your personal and professional growth
- Comprehensive health promotion, sustaining your health in the best possible way
- Additional off-days (bridge-days) for more leisure time
- Staff restaurant with a variety of lunch options for your daily well-being
Why Boehringer Ingelheim?
- Breakthrough therapies and innovative healthcare solutions for both humans and animals
- As a family owned company, we take the long view and stand for stability and sustainability
- Talented and ambitious teams, living innovation and growing together
- 50,000 employees globally, 2,600 in Vienna
Effects of Covid-19
We will continue to hire talented people and we look forward to receiving your applications. For applicants, virtual video interviews will initially take place. During the limited in-person interviews we still have during this time, we pay special attention to distance and the recommended hygiene rules. We warmly welcome new employees to our 3-day onboarding event, which takes place in the form of an online event.
We are looking forward to receiving your application online!
By uploading your application documents via our application portal we can treat your data confidentially and in compliance with the GDPR.
Ready to contact us? Do you have any additional questions about the position? Your HR Recruiting Manager for this position is Sonia Arzt.
- Experience Level Professional (3-7 years), Expert ( >7 years)
- Academic Degree University / FH
- Fields of Study Biology, Chemistry, Life Sciences, Medicine, Pharmacy
- Job-Reihung Standard