Octapharma specializes in the development of highly pure pharmaceuticals made of human blood plasma. As part of a family-owned enterprise, Octapharma in Vienna is not only the largest production site, but also a successful research location of the Octapharma Group. Since our company continues to grow, we are now hiring for our team:
CISCO Voice Administrator (f/m/d)
Your new challenges which will inspire you:
- Provide end to end ownership and accountability for the service delivery, maintenance and support of the global VOIP infrastructure and performance of the managed service provid-ers
- Assist with call flow design and documentation
- Responsible for software and hardware upgrades and EOL/EOS refresh as part of life cycle management, including ongoing security patching and vulnerability remediation according to established policies and standards
- Proactively and reactively identify and remediate voice and video performance issues and act as escalation point to review and resolve technical issues through completion, including root cause analysis and corrective actions
- Work closely with vendor on maintenance and warranties
- Able to communicate and interact with the end users to bring issues to resolution
- Able to install phone and video endpoints when required
Your profile that will convince us:
- University degree in computer science or business administration
- Minimum 5 years related experience with systems and projects supporting 100+ sites, 5000+ IP phones and 50 room based video endpoints
- Experience with supporting technologies such as Cisco Voice technologies
- Experience with Voice related protocols, SIP/PSTN Design and Voice Gateway Configuration
- Knowledge and understanding of telephony\UC protocols, H323, SIP, T38, TLS and voice codes
- Knowledge of network concepts including QoS and VLAN design
- Fluent in English and German (written and oral)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Willingness to travel up to 25 %
- Ability to work in a team orientated and collaborative environment
Our attractive benefits for you:
- Wide range of tasks in an international setting, flexibility and personal responsibility
- Reliable employer with generous employee benefits and a salary customary in the market.
- Familiar setting of a family-owned enterprise with benefits such as Do & Co staff restaurant, extraordinary staff events and many more:
The minimum gross wage according to the collective agreement (chemical industry) for your new job is EUR 3.557,47. We strive to adapt your salary to your range of tasks and to your profile, which is why we are ready to pay wages higher than collectively agreed.
We are looking forward to new, committed employees who join forces with us to promote our strong growth in order to keep enabling our patients to live a better life – because it is in our blood! Is it in your blood too? We are looking forward to receiving your application via our online career portal.
Octapharma Pharmazeutika Produktionsges.m.b.H.
Oberlaaer Straße 235, 1100 Wien
T: +43 (1) 610 31 – 4106