Our client is a renowned privately held pharmaceutical company headquartered in Switzerland and located in 31 countries around the globe. The company develops and manufactures products in the area of hematology, immunotherapy and critical care. More than 10.000 employees benefit from a challenging and rewarding work environment that empowers people to gain important achievements for patients worldwide.
The location in Vienna is the company’s largest manufacturing site and also a very successful research base. For this location we are currently hiring a:
Clinical Project Manager (f/m/d)
In this position you will support and back up the Global Clinical Project Manager in the management of clinical trial projects for immunotherapy and critical care products. You will ensure a guideline and regulations conform conduct of clinical trials in all phases.
- Support the Global Clinical Project Manager in the execution of global clinical trials and act as backup
- Assist in establishing and managing interfaces with relevant internal and external stakeholders
- Provide input to and review study protocols and amendments
- Assist in selecting, contracting and managing service providers such as CROs
- Develop patient enrolment strategies
- Perform site feasibility, qualification and selection and co-ordinate study site activities
- Provide guidance to personnel assigned to the study, monitor their performance and support their development
- Assist in the development of relevant study documents such as case report forms, clinical risk management plans, safety reporting plans and final clinical study reports
- Present at and provide support for investigator meetings
- Assist in the management of Data Monitoring Committees
- Provide input or write/update and review SOPs
Required qualifications and experience:
- Medical-pharmaceutical, scientific or similar background, or minimum 7 years of experience in clinical research
- Previous experience as a Clinical Project Manager for a minimum of 2 years or as a Senior/Lead Clinical Research Associate for a minimum of 3 years
- Work experience in the pharmaceutical industry or CRO industry
- Knowledge of the global clinical trials environment
- Problem-solving abilities, excellent communication skills and manners
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work efficiently independently and in a team environment
- Precise workstyle and deadline accuracy
- Good IT skills
- Willingness to travel up to a maximum of 35%
- Fluent in English; both written and oral. An additional language is beneficial
- Good organizational skills
- A highly professional and international environment and a company culture fostering respectfulness and mutual appreciation
- Flexible working hours, fulltime 38 hrs./week
- The minimum monthly salary for this position is €3.389,68 (14x; annualy salary: €47.455,52) based on the Austrian collective agreement chemical industry. Depending on your qualifications and professional experience the salary may be higher.
- The position is home-office based.
If you’re interested in joining an exciting company, please send your CV and your letter of motivation. We are very much looking forward to receiving your application.
Not exactly the position you are currently looking for? Please feel free to forward it to friends or colleagues who might be interested in our offer.
globe personal services GmbH
Mag. Monika Kail
DC Tower – Donau City Straße 7, 1220 Wien,
T: +43(0)1 713 02 77 – 70, M: +43(0)676 314 92 94 www.globe.at