Clinical Trial Information Specialist (m/f/d)
For our Regional Operations Projects & Systems Unit in Clinical Operations we are seeking for a Clinical Trial Information Specialist, who is responsible for supporting and driving projects and initiatives of System maintenance and innovation within Regional Operations Management.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Administration of the CRO onboarding process in the RCV region
- Act as a system ambassador, and proactively support the stakeholders driving digital initiatives (technologies/software solutions)
- Support and Maintenance of tools related to Clinical Operations projects and processes
- Operational support: create and compile reports from systems/dashboards to support operational project performance and compliance
- Act as a key user/power user/advanced user where required
- Economic background/experience preferred; English fluency (both verbally and written) is a must
- Highly developed business administrative skills and proficiency and IT system functionality, very good Excel knowledge
- Knowledge of international and regional/national guidelines and regulatory requirements and demonstrated experience in the field of clinical trials is a plus
- Strong team-player, interpersonal and communication skills
- Positive can-do attitude, be comfortable working in a fast-paced setting
- Detail-oriented with the ability to prioritize, organize, plan and manage multiple tasks efficiently
Please note that employment takes place via one of our external partners. The employment takes place exclusively at Boehringer Ingelheim RCV GmbH & Co KG.
- Position specific training opportunities for your personal and professional growth
- Comprehensive health promotion, sustaining your health in the best possible way
- Additional off-days (bridge-days) for more leisure time
- Company pension scheme, because your future matters
- Staff restaurant with a variety of lunch options for your daily well-being
Why Boehringer Ingelheim?
- Breakthrough therapies and innovative healthcare solutions for both humans and animals
- As a family owned company, we take the long view and stand for stability and sustainability
- Talented and ambitious teams, living innovation and growing together
- 50,000 employees globally, 2,600 in Vienna
Effects of Covid-19
We will continue to hire talented people and we look forward to receiving your applications. For applicants, virtual video interviews will initially take place. During the limited in-person interviews we still have during this time, we pay special attention to distance and the recommended hygiene rules. We warmly welcome new employees to our 3-day onboarding event, which takes place in the form of an online event.
We are looking forward to receiving your application online!
By uploading your application documents via our application portal we can treat your data confidentially and in compliance with the GDPR.
Ready to contact us? Do you have any additional questions about the position? Your HR Recruiting Manager for this position is Matthäus Vogel.
On our career site you will find many interesting facts about us as an employer as well as information about the application process or our diverse divisions. Take a look behind the scenes and get an insight into our day-to-day business.
- Experience Level Junior (1-3 years), Professional (3-7 years)
- Academic Degree University / FH, HTL, HBLA, Matura, Abitur
- Fields of Study Economy/Bio-Sciences Combination, Public Health / Health Management
- Job-Reihung Standard