Octapharma specializes in the development of highly pure pharmaceuticals made of human blood plasma. As part of a family-owned enterprise, Octapharma in Vienna is not only the largest production site, but also a successful research location of the Octapharma Group. Since our company continues to grow, we are now hiring for our team:
The candidate will report directly to the VP Haematology at our group headquarters in Lachen and project related to the Senior CPM in Vienna and working in close cooperation with other internal departments like International Business Units, Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, Marketing and with external opinion leaders.
Clinical Trial Manager (m/f/d)
Your new challenges which will inspire you:
- Responsibility for the day-to-day operations of clinical trials and the clinical trial implementation in Europe and globally under minimal supervision and direction
- Responsibility for the successful execution of clinical study projects
- Independent site management of investigative sites, external study vendors and oversight of contractors
- Participation in the development, writing and reviewing of clinical trial documents and manuals
- Participation in the feasibility assessments and evaluation of investigative sites
- Review and oversight of monitoring reports
Your profile that will convince us:
- Biological and/or clinical science background
- Minimum of 3 years experience in clinical research (as CTM) in CRO, pharmaceutical or biotechnology company (monitoring, study management)
- Professional use of the German and English language, both written and oral
- Strong interpersonal communication and organisational skills
- Ability to work efficiently in a team environment, to work to tight deadlines
- Self-motivated, proactive with attention to detail
- Willing to travel (approximately 10%)
Our attractive benefits for you:
- Wide range of tasks in an international setting, flexibility and personal responsibility
- Reliable employer with generous employee benefits and a salary customary in the market.
- Familiar setting of a family-owned enterprise with benefits such as Do & Co staff restaurant, extraordinary staff events and many more:
The minimum gross wage according to the collective agreement (chemical industry) for your new job is EUR 3.557,47. We strive to adapt your salary to your range of tasks and to your profile, which is why we are ready to pay wages higher than collectively agreed.
We are looking forward to new, committed employees who join forces with us to promote our strong growth in order to keep enabling our patients to live a better life – because it is in our blood! Is it in your blood too? We are looking forward to receiving your application via our online career portal.
Mag. (FH) Charlotte Ponzer
Octapharma Pharmazeutika Produktionsges.m.b.H.
Oberlaaer Straße 235, 1100 Wien,
T: +43 (1) 610 32 – 1301