Octapharma specializes in the development of highly pure pharmaceuticals made of human blood plasma. As part of a family-owned enterprise, Octapharma in Vienna is not only the largest production site, but also a successful research location of the Octapharma Group. Since our company continues to grow, we are now hiring for our team a temporary replacement (until October 2023) as
Computer Systems Validation Specialist (m/f/d)
Your new challenges which will inspire you:
- Experience or interest in learning about validation of GxP computerized
systems (e.g. GAMP, 21CFR part 11, EU-GMP Annex 11 and other regulations)
- System and Application documentation
- Act as or support system administrator of drug safety IT application(s)
- Write, issue and review corporate SOPs and guidelines
- Perform training
- Communication with software suppliers and IT help desk
- Participation in authority inspections
Your profile that will convince us:
- Degree in Bioinformatics, or an equivalent qualification
- Very good level of computer literacy, in particular deep understanding of
relational database management systems
- Expertise in understanding and creating SQL queries
- Knowledge in Business Objects is preferred
- Experience with GxP related IT projects and with Relational Database Management Systems
- Document writing skills
- Excellent spoken and written English
- High level of accuracy with attention to detail
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Team player
Our attractive benefits for you:
- Wide range of tasks in an international setting, flexibility and personal responsibility
- Reliable employer with generous employee benefits and a salary customary in the market.
- Familiar setting of a family-owned enterprise with benefits such as Do & Co staff restaurant,extraordinary staff events and many more:
The minimum gross wage according to the collective agreement (chemical industry) for your new job is EUR 3.270,89. We strive to adapt your salary to your range of tasks and to your profile, which is why we are ready to pay wages higher than collectively agreed.
We are looking forward to new, committed employees who join forces with us to promote our strong growth in order to keep enabling our patients to live a better life – because it is in our blood! Is it in your blood too? We are looking forward to receiving your application via our online career portal.
Mag. (FH) Charlotte Ponzer
Octapharma Pharmazeutika Produktionsges.m.b.H.
Oberlaaer Straße 235, 1100 Wien,
T: +43 (1) 610 32 – 1301