Octapharma specializes in the development of highly pure pharmaceuticals made of human blood plasma. As part of a family-owned enterprise, Octapharma in Vienna is not only the largest production site, but also a successful research location of the Octapharma Group. Since our company continues to grow, we are now hiring for our team:
Corporate IT Project Manager – IT Infrastructure and Business Applications (m/f/d)
Your new challenges which will inspire you:
- Lead of global IT infrastructure and business application project teams working at all Octapharma sites
- Responsibility for the planning, execution and delivery of projects
- Sourcing resources and coordinating the work of team members and external contractors
- Management of issues, risks, and project change requests
- Acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party contractors
- Contribute to process improvement initiatives related to improving project quality and execution, and the ability to successfully manage multicultural and multilingual team members / Support agile way of working a progress of global IT projects
Your profile that will convince us:
- University degree in computer science, business administration or equivalent work experience
- At least 7 years of work experience in a project management capacity
- Very good knowledge in PMI oriented project management processes, a PMP certification is beneficial
- Good knowledge in MS Project is a plus
- Fluent in English and German (written and oral)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Willingness to travel up to 25 %
- Ability to work in a team orientated and collaborative environment
Our attractive benefits for you:
- Wide range of tasks in an international setting, flexibility and personal responsibility
- Reliable employer with generous employee benefits and a salary customary in the market.
- Familiar setting of a family-owned enterprise with benefits such as Do & Co staff restaurant, extraordinary staff events and many more:
The minimum gross wage according to the collective agreement (chemical industry) for your new job is EUR 3.909,67. We strive to adapt your salary to your range of tasks and to your profile, which is why we are ready to pay wages higher than collectively agreed.
We are looking forward to new, committed employees who join forces with us to promote our strong growth in order to keep enabling our patients to live a better life – because it is in our blood! Is it in your blood too? We are looking forward to receiving your application via our online career portal.
Octapharma Pharmazeutika Produktionsges.m.b.H.
Oberlaaer Straße 235, 1100 Wien
T: +43 (1) 610 31 – 4106