Octapharma specializes in the development of highly pure pharmaceuticals made of human blood plasma. As part of a family-owned enterprise, Octapharma in Vienna is not only the largest production site, but also a successful research location of the Octapharma Group. Since our company continues to grow, we are now hiring for our team:
Corporate Process Engineer (m/f/d)
Your new challenges which will inspire you:
- Planning and Developing of process units and systems including layouts and functional flows.
- Review and preparation of project descriptions and site development plans.
- Coordination of design engineers of process equipment.
- Participate in development of internal engineering concepts and standards.
- Responsible for implementation of Octapharma engineering concepts and standard into projects.
- Calculation, design and specification of all necessary equipment and systems.
- Comparisons of technical and commercial solutions
- Responsible for cGMP level of suggested solutions and documentation
- Supervision during realization of site development
Your profile that will convince us:
- University degree in the technical field (e.g. Chemical or Process Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or similar education)
- Longer documented experience in process/design engineering within pharmaceutical industry
- Deep knowledge in Downstream separation technologies such as Chromatography, UDF and Nanofiltration preferably from plasma industry.
- Analytical and practice-oriented thinking
- Ability to act independently
- Flexibility and ability to work under pressure
- Fluency in English and site German (written and spoken)
- Willingness and ability to travel 20-30%.
Our attractive benefits for you:
- Wide range of tasks in an international setting, flexibility and personal responsibility
- Reliable employer with generous employee benefits and a salary customary in the market.
- Familiar setting of a family-owned enterprise with benefits such as Do & Co staff restaurant, extraordinary staff events and many more:
The minimum gross wage according to the collective agreement (chemical industry) for your new job is EUR 3.389,68. We strive to adapt your salary to your range of tasks and to your profile, which is why we are ready to pay wages higher than collectively agreed.
We are looking forward to new, committed employees who join forces with us to promote our strong growth in order to keep enabling our patients to live a better life – because it is in our blood! Is it in your blood too? We are looking forward to receiving your application via our online career portal.
Manfred Weinzerl, MSc.
Octapharma Pharmazeutika Produktionsges.m.b.H.
Oberlaaer Straße 235, 1100 Wien,
T: +43 (1) 610 31 – 4515