Octapharma specializes in the development of highly pure pharmaceuticals made of human blood plasma. As part of a family-owned enterprise, Octapharma in Vienna is not only the largest production site, but also a successful research location of the Octapharma Group. Since our company continues to grow, we are now hiring for our team:
Corporate Qualification Expert (m/f/d)
Your new challenges which will inspire you:
- Coordination and management of corporate qualification- and validation activities:
Qualification and process qualification projects
- Process owner of corporate sterile filter validation activities
Validation of sterile filter (coordination of external studies)
- Definition and implementation of common procedures and common templates over all sites
- Lifecycle management of referring qualification areas including continuous process im-provement under consideration of latest authority guidelines
- Provide CPQV expertise as a Subject Matter Expert to support corporate and local qualifi-cation and validation activities
Your profile that will convince us:
- University degree – preferably in the area of Chemistry, Biology, Pharmacology, Biochemis-try, Biotechnology, Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years practical experience in pharmaceutical industry
- Very good command of German and English
- Experienced in leading and conducting projects across the Corporation
- Profound knowledge in MS-Office (Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Visio), experience in working with Minitab is of an advantage
- Good negotiation, communication, and presentation skills within a multicultural environ-ment
- Paying attention to details, goal oriented and open minded
- Team player
- Willingness to travel
Our attractive benefits for you:
- Wide range of tasks in an international setting, flexibility and personal responsibility
- Reliable employer with generous employee benefits and a salary customary in the market.
- Familiar setting of a family-owned enterprise with benefits such as Do & Co staff restaurant, extraordinary staff events and many more:
The minimum gross wage according to the collective agreement (chemical industry) for your new job is EUR 3.557,47. We strive to adapt your salary to your range of tasks and to your profile, which is why we are ready to pay wages higher than collectively agreed.
We are looking forward to new, committed employees who join forces with us to promote our strong growth in order to keep enabling our patients to live a better life – because it is in our blood! Is it in your blood too? We are looking forward to receiving your application via our online career portal.
Mag. Werner Mikschicek
Octapharma Pharmazeutika Produktionsges.m.b.H.
Oberlaaer Straße 235, 1100 Wien,
T: +43 (1) 610 31 – 1303 DW