Octapharma specializes in the development of highly pure pharmaceuticals made of human blood plasma. As part of a family-owned enterprise, Octapharma in Vienna is not only the largest production site, but also a successful research location of the Octapharma Group.
CPI Process / Technology Expert (m/f/d) – temp. contract until March 2023
Your new challenges which will inspire you:
- Act as CPI process / technology expert and project team member in product development projects
- Develop processes received from R&D into mature and valid production processes in pilot scale, including scale-ups and equipment qualification
- Set up CPI key documents such as technology transfer plans, process user requirement specifications and batch records
- Prepare risk assessments together with R&D for transfer from pilot into routine/scale-up production and develop control strategies for pilot and scale-up scales and limit settings including definition of critical Quality Attributes and critical Process Parameters
- Establish production processes in the Pilot Plant at Octapharma Vienna or other non-dedicated, but suitable environments to achieve comparable results
- Actively participate in production of technical, pre-clinical and clinical batches in pilot scale
Your profile that will convince us:
- University degree in chemistry, biochemistry, biotechnology, chemical engineering or simi-lar field
- Fluency in German and English (written and spoken) is a must
- Shift work and weekend shift on occasion as required by the manufacturing process
- Strong problem solving skills
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Strategic and process oriented thinking and analyses capabilities
- Independent and self-starter and open-minded
Our attractive benefits for you:
- Wide range of tasks in an international setting, flexibility and personal responsibility
- Reliable employer with generous employee benefits and a salary customary in the market.
- Familiar setting of a family-owned enterprise with benefits such as Do & Co staff restaurant, extraordinary staff events and many more:
The minimum gross wage according to the collective agreement (Chemical industry) for your new job
is EUR 3.389,68. We strive to adapt your salary to your range of tasks and to your profile, which is why we are ready to pay wages higher than collectively agreed.
We are looking forward to new, committed employees who join forces with us to promote our strong growth in order to keep enabling our patients to live a better life – because it is in our blood! Is it in your blood too? We are looking forward to receiving your application via our online career portal
Mag. Werner Mikschicek
Octapharma Pharmazeutika Produktionsges.m.b.H.
Oberlaaer Straße 235, 1100 Wien,
T: +43 (1) 610 32 – 1303