Customer Insights Analyst Human Pharma (f/m/d)
For our Regional Analytics & Insights team in Human Pharma, we are seeking for a Customer Insights expert who is responsible for transforming data into actionable insights for key business stakeholders such as Marketing, Sales and Customer Experience teams. You will be under the supervision of HP A&I Team Lead, but with a high level of autonomy and pro-activity.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Closely collaborate with peers and cross-functional teams, supporting regional and local business stakeholders
- Proactively provide actionable market and customer insights and steer insights-driven decision making
- Propose the appropriate data sources and tools to answer key business questions as well as assess and develop ad-hoc reports
- Take part on global/regional projects to implement analytics solutions for customer facing teams, Marketing and Customer Experience teams
- Continuously assess, define, and improve data integration/data processes to ensure high-quality data is available for the analytics solution
- B.A. required – MBA or other advanced degree preferred – in fields such as Economics, Statistics, Finance, minimum 3 years expertise in equivalent role in Pharma combined with comprehensive project management experience
- Excellent analytical skills with a demonstrated ability to translate data and information into actionable insights, business recommendations and – ideally – familiar with pharma-specific datasets (e.g., CRM data, digital marketing/sales data, etc.)
- Experienced in reporting tools (e.g., Tableau, PowerBI, Spotfire) and data manipulation – writing simple queries in SQL – data science/ Python/ R skills would be beneficial
- Ability to achieve results in a highly matrixed/international organization in combination with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Experienced in reading and understanding Market Research would be an asset
- Fluency in oral and written English, German skills would be a plus
- Flexible working time models/home office depending on the position
- Additional off-days (bridge-days) for more leisure time
- Staff restaurant with a variety of lunch options for your daily well-being
- Position specific training opportunities for your personal and professional growth
- Comprehensive health promotion, sustaining your health in the best possible way
Why Boehringer Ingelheim?
- Work with us on the health of humans and animals – do something meaningful!!
- As a family-run company we offer long-term and stable jobs and value sustainability
- We offer you an innovative working environment and a responsible and versatile tasks
- Work in Vienna Meidling together with more than 3,080 employees on international projects. A team of over 40 nationalities is waiting for you!
We are looking forward to receiving your application online!
By uploading your application documents via our application portal, we can treat your data confidentially and in compliance with the GDPR.
Do you have any additional questions about the position? Your HR Recruiting Manager for this position is Martina Prenn.
On our career site you will find further interesting information about us as an employer as well as information about the application process or our diverse divisions. Take a look behind the scenes and get an insight into our day-to-day business.
Is the position interesting for someone you know? Recommend us!
Tätigkeit – Analytics/Forecasting/Insights
Primärer Standort – Europa-AT-Wien-Wien
Organisation – AT-Boehringer Ingelheim Regional Center Vienna GmbH & Co KG (Austria)
Beschäftigungsart – Vollzeit
- Experience Level Professional (3-7 years)
- Academic Degree University / FH
- Fields of Study Economy/Bio-Sciences Combination, Life Sciences, Mathematics, Statistics, Natural Sciences in general
- Job-Reihung Standard