Customer Service Specialist (f/m/d)-2-years fixed-term
Tasks & responsibilities
- Ensure standard process executions in customer service to ensure efficiency gains
- Manage End-to-End process from order entry, inquiry, delivery, export process through invoicing (incl. intercompany), direct consignment deliveries, returns and non-standard deliveries
- Manage delivery of products to customers in line with best practices and regulatory requirements
- Optimize operational effort and associated costs of customer service activities
- Min. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, first experience in Customer Service or Order Management (in Pharma, FMCG experience)
- Knowledge of commercial activities & processes (OTC products), understanding of end-to-end supply chain advantageous
- Verbal and written fluency in English
- MS Office skills, especially Excel and SAP Sales & Distribution is an advantage
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Flexible working time models/home office depending on the position Additional off-days (bridge-days) for more leisure time
- Staff restaurant with a variety of lunch options for your daily well-being
- Position specific training opportunities for your personal and professional growth
- Comprehensive health promotion, sustaining your health in the best possible way
Why Boehringer Ingelheim?
- Work with us on the health of humans and animals – do something meaningful!!
- As a family-run company we offer long-term and stable jobs and value sustainability
- We offer you an innovative working environment and a responsible and versatile tasks
- Work in Vienna Meidling together with more than 3,080 employees on international projects. A team of over 40 nationalities is waiting for you!
We are looking forward to receiving your application online!
By uploading your application documents via our application portal, we can treat your data confidentially and in compliance with the GDPR.
Do you have any additional questions about the position? Your HR Recruiting Manager for this position is
On our career site you will find further interesting information about us as an employer as well as information about the application process or our diverse divisions. Take a look behind the scenes and get an insight into our day-to-day business.
Is the position interesting for someone you know? Recommend us!
- Experience Level Junior (1-3 years), Professional (3-7 years)
- Academic Degree University / FH
- Fields of Study Life Sciences, Pharmacy, Natural Sciences in general
- Job-Reihung Standard