Customer Support & Sales Manager, Southeast-Germany & Austria(m/f/d)
Our client has over 50 years of experience in chromatography, purification, flash and prep LC instrumentation and three decades of experience in design and development of novel mass spectrometry systems and accessories for life sciences, research, and industry.
To further support our client’s strong business growth in Central Europe, we are seeking a
Customer Support & Sales Manager – Southeast-Germany & Austria (m/f/d)
In this role you will be responsible for successfully selling the whole product portfolio, including instruments and workstations, along with associated columns, consumables, and accessories in the assigned territory. you will cover the complete sales process from the first lead contact to closing the order.
Territory: zip codes 8, 9, 06-07
You are home-office based, ideally in the region of Munich, Nuremberg, Regensburg.
Your contact to customers will include physical visits (~50%) as well as online communication.
After having received an in-depth training on the products you will work in a dynamic, international, team-based company culture with focus on involvement and innovation. You will report to the Director Export, Europe.
The position offers a competitive salary, an attractive commission system, car allowance, home office equipment, etc.
- Explain to customers the uniqueness and added value of our client’s technology against competitors
- Convince local scientists to spread the message
- Conduct instrument demonstrations and workshops
- Continuous follow-up on sales leads
- Work closely with the product management, service functions, and marketing teams
- Attend exhibitions on conferences and trade shows to help with lead generation
- Preparing ppt-presentations from the available brochures, case studies, publications, pictures and movies
- Degree in Chemistry or related field
- Sales experience
- Hands-on experience with liquid chromatography and mass spectrometry preferred
- Excellent communication and presenting skills
- Native German speaker, business-fluent in English language
- Willingness to travel, incl. occasional overnight stays
Interested in this position? We look forward to receiving your questions, or your application!
Dr. Astrid Bruynck
Tel.: +49-7665-947 4843
Mobil: +49-173-286 4444
NotchDelta Executive Search
By providing your application documents you agree that we save and store them according to GDPR regulations.