Digital Assistant (f/m/d)
For our Customer Experience team in Human Pharma we are now seeking for a someone that will support our new platform implementation. The position builds strong relationships with cross-functional brand teams and Customer Experience Team by serving as first point of contact in requirements and ideas gathering.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Supporting the implementation of a data platform within the organisation
- Consolidating data (e.g. surveys results, digital activities, reports)
- Communication to the countries
- Work closely with external agencies on selected projects
- Bachelor’s Degree or last year of study in Life Science, Data Management, Economics, Statistics, Finance
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Basic knowledge with content platforms/ digital savvy
- Expert with MS Office (especially Excel), Project management / agile methodology capabilities advantageous
- Supportive approach and resilience as well as team player abilities and high commitment
Please note that employment takes place via one of our external partners. The employment takes place exclusively at Boehringer Ingelheim RCV GmbH & Co KG.
- Flexible working time models/home office depending on the position
- Additional off-days (bridge-days) for more leisure time
- Staff restaurant with a variety of lunch options for your daily well-being
- Position specific training opportunities for your personal and professional growth
- Comprehensive health promotion, sustaining your health in the best possible way
Why Boehringer Ingelheim?
- Work with us on the health of humans and animals – do something meaningful!!
- As a family-run company we offer long-term and stable jobs and value sustainability
- We offer you an innovative working environment and a responsible and versatile tasks
- Work in Vienna Meidling together with more than 3,080 employees on international projects. A team of over 40 nationalities is waiting for you!
Boehringer Ingelheim is an equal opportunity global employer who takes pride in maintaining a diverse and inclusive culture. We embrace diversity of perspectives and strive for an inclusive environment, which benefits our employees, patients and communities.
We are looking forward to receiving your application online!
By uploading your application documents via our application portal, we can treat your data confidentially and in compliance with the GDPR.
Do you have any additional questions about the position? Your HR Recruiting Manager for this position is Martina Prenn.
On our career site you will find further information about us as an employer as well as information about the application process or our diverse divisions. Take a look behind the scenes and get an insight into our day-to-day business.
Is the position interesting for someone you know? Recommend us!
Primary Location – Europe-AT-Vienna-Vienna
Organization – AT-Boehringer Ingelheim Regional Center Vienna GmbH & Co KG (Austria)
- Experience Level Junior (1-3 years), Professional (3-7 years)
- Academic Degree University / FH
- Fields of Study Economy/Bio-Sciences Combination, Data Sciences / Bioinformatics, Life Sciences, Mathematics, Statistics
- Job-Reihung Standard