Octapharma specializes in the development of highly pure pharmaceuticals made of human blood plasma. As part of a family-owned enterprise, Octapharma in Vienna is not only the largest production site, but also a successful research location of the Octapharma Group. Since our company continues to grow, we are now hiring for our team:
Drug Safety Officer (m/f/d) – Corporate Drug Safety
Your new challenges which will inspire you:
- Write, review and coordinate the preparation of documents under the responsibility of medical writing department
- Editorial and quality control review of documents prepared by external medical writers
- Ensure that all deliverables are provided on the appropriate milestone date
- Collaborate with other functions concerning safety issues relative to safety writing activities such as pharmacovigilance personnel, medical reviewers, clinical department, products quality, regulatory affairs and marketing
- Participate in ongoing safety data review and analysis for products in designated therapeutic areas
- Contribute to the review and development of existing and new SOPs and provide input or write/update and review SOPs
- Ensure archiving and traceability of all activities
- Maintain awareness of changes to/new regulations affecting Pharmacovigilance activities and Clinical Regulatory Documents
- Preparation and review of response documents to specific requests from regulatory/health au-thorities
- Registration of products & indications in EudraVigilace
- Disclosure of studies and results on Clinicaltrials.gov and EudraCT
Your profile that will convince us:
- Completed academic degree, ideally in a medical or healthcare discipline
- Pharmacovigilance knowledge and experience in signal management and/or data analysis would be an advantage
- Very good verbal and written English skills as well as communication and presentation skills
- Team player with a strong focus on timelines
- Good level of computer literacy, in particular in the use of databases
- High degree of accuracy with attention to detail
- Excellent critical, analytical and problem solving skills
Our attractive benefits for you:
- Wide range of tasks in an international setting, flexibility and personal responsibility
- Reliable employer with generous employee benefits and a salary customary in the market.
- Familiar setting of a family-owned enterprise with benefits such as Do & Co staff restaurant, extraordinary staff events and many more:
The minimum gross salary according to the collective agreement (chemical industry) for your new job is EUR 3.110,60. We strive to adapt your salary to your range of tasks and to your profile, which is why we are ready to pay salaries higher than collectively agreed.
We are looking forward to new, committed employees who join forces with us to promote our strong growth in order to keep enabling our patients to live a better life – because it is in our blood! Is it in your blood too? We are looking forward to receiving your application via our online career portal.
Mag. (FH) Charlotte Ponzer
Octapharma Pharmazeutika Produktionsges.m.b.H.
Oberlaaer Straße 235, 1100 Wien
T: +43 (1) 610 32 – 1301