Global Brand Manager (m/f/d) Pharma
Our customer is an independent international Pharma company with its own R&D activities. Head-quartered in Frankfurt, Germany, the family-owned firm with a 100 year-plus history is represented in more than 90 countries worldwide.
Their Therapeutics business is committed to improving treatment outcomes for patients around the world. With relentless research & development efforts and ca ulture of innovation, the company strives to identify unmet patient needs and provide appropriate treatments. In particular, they focus on patients suffering from movement disorders, neurological diseases, liver diseases and other health issues that severely impact the quality of life. Due to continuous growth, we are looking to fill the position of Global Brand Manager (m/f/d) Pharma
As Global Brand Manager, you will be an integral part of the team “Global Brand Manage-ment Therapeutics”. You will actively contribute to the success of the new dedicated Therapeutics business. You perfectly complement the team if you are the kind of person who loves to leave the beaten track, develop creative ideas and solutions to offer your customers real added value.
Digital is an integral part of your marketing toolbox and skill set and you are used to work in an inter-national environment. You will report directly to and work closely together with our Head of Global Brand Management Therapeutics. You will be involved in developing our brand strategy and lead your own projects.
- Development of the brand strategy and brand plan based on thorough understanding of customer needs and market dynamics
- Development of brand messages, concepts, and communications in close collaboration with medical affairs
- Contribution to pipeline development considering customer needs and our mission “better outcomes for more patients “
- Initiation and management of market research studies
- Working closely with healthcare professionals and key opinion leaders to create a deep market and therapy understanding and to deliver customer-centric solutions
- Development and implementation of digital strategies and tools that deliver added value to our customers and local teams
- Collaborate closely with colleagues from all departments and regions, especially with the Therapeutics teams in North America
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Marketing
- Several years of professional experience in (digital) marketing, ideally in pharma marketing
- Experience in and good understanding of digital marketing
- Excellent project management skills
- Intercultural competence, open collaboration and experience in working in cross-functional teams
- Demonstrates mastery for multi-tasking and great performance under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent business-English speaking and writing skills are required
- German language skills preferable but not required
- Proficiency in using Google Docs, Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, with an ability to quickly learn to use new digital tools
- Permanent employment relationship with long-term career prospects
- High working time flexibility which enables a good work-life balance
- Attractive location with good transport links and modern, well-equipped workplaces
- Global family business with flat hierarchies and short decision processes
- Collaboration in multi-functional international teams
- Attractive compensation with comprehensive social benefits
Are you interested in this challenging position? Then please contact us and send your CV to:
Dr. Andrea Sandmöller, E-mail: email@example.com, Tel.: +49 – (0)172 – 3546586
By providing your application documents you agree that we save and store them according to GDPR regulations.