Octapharma specializes in the development of highly pure pharmaceuticals made of human blood plasma. As part of a family-owned enterprise, Octapharma in Vienna is not only the largest production site, but also a successful research location of the Octapharma Group. Since our company continues to grow, we are now hiring for our team:
Global IT/OT Application Specialist (f/m/d)
Your new challenges which will inspire you:
- Deliver demands based on principles of scalability and MVPs
- Discuss demands with stakeholders to align business needs, driving value realization and process enhancements within our Production IT portfolio
- Manage demands, prioritize tasks, and enable digitalization initiatives
- Collaboration with all departments locally and across sites, focusing on sustainable and valuable contributions to the company’s digitization efforts
- Participate in running the demand management process: intake, value calculation, prioritization with the business, and moving the demand to the delivery model
- Conduct market surveys and benchmarking for initiatives, solutions and tools, fostering the creation of functions and capabilities for production sites
- Foster collaboration with external software vendors and internal teams to ensure seamless project delivery
Your profile that will convince us:
- University Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or equivalent education
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the IT Application Engineering area
- Basic knowledge in program languages (e.g. Python, C#)
- Knowledge of methods for structured product / project management (e.g. Scrum, ITIL)
- Knowledge in OT (PCS7, Scada, HMIs, Data Historians) and/or IoT
- Experience in manufacturing digitalization initiatives (Digital TWIN, AR, VR, MES) is beneficial
- Fluent in English and German (written and oral)
- Analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Willingness to travel up to 25 %
Our attractive benefits for you:
- Wide range of tasks in an international setting, flexibility and personal responsibility
- Reliable employer with generous employee benefits and a salary customary in the market.
- Familiar setting of a family-owned enterprise with benefits such as Do & Co staff restaurant, extraordinary staff events and many more:
The minimum gross wage according to the collective agreement (chemical industry) for your new job is EUR 3.909,67. We strive to adapt your salary to your range of tasks and to your profile, which is why we are ready to pay wages higher than collectively agreed. This is a legal requirement in Austria which is not applicable for Sweden.
We are looking forward to new, committed employees who join forces with us to promote our strong growth in order to keep enabling our patients to live a better life – because it is in our blood! Is it in your blood too? We are looking forward to receiving your application via our online career portal.
Marina Ibrahim, M.A.
Octapharma Pharmazeutika Produktionsges.m.b.H.
Oberlaaer Straße 235, 1100 Wien
T: +43 (1) 610 32 – 1308