Global Learning Management System Associate Medicine (f/m/d)
The Global LMS Associate provides consistent business support for our Learning Management System. You work together with Medicine employees world-wide and act as a decision maker and owner of the curricula assignment.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Responsible for global, regional and local curricula assignments of company’s regulations and other compliance-relevant learning interventions
- Act as LMS business partner to one or more assigned medicine business functions and regions
- Provide technical expertise (troubleshooting, assistance to Learners, etc.) including LOS reporting, data gathering/analysis
- Leading the development of Learning Pathways using LMS program functionalities, promoting best practices including new features and how they can support business needs
- Closely collaborate with the Process and Learning groups on LMS setup of training
- Bachelor´s degree in B.A., natural sciences (pharmaceutical) or equivalent in combination with 5+ years’ experience in working in a global, cross-functional Pharma (GxP) business environment
- 3 years’ experience in Project Management is required and experience with training others on use of applications and processes
- Excellent IT skills (including MS Office)
- Good team working capabilities, solution-oriented, excellent communication and collaborative skills as well as interpersonal, intercultural and presentation skills
- Very good command of English in writing and speaking, German is an asset
Please note that employment takes place via one of our external partners. The employment takes place exclusively at Boehringer Ingelheim RCV GmbH & Co KG.
- Flexible working time models/home office depending on the position Additional off-days (bridge-days) for more leisure time
- Staff restaurant with a variety of lunch options for your daily well-being
- Position specific training opportunities for your personal and professional growth
- Comprehensive health promotion, sustaining your health in the best possible way
Why Boehringer Ingelheim?
- Work with us on the health of humans and animals – do something meaningful!!
- As a family-run company we offer long-term and stable jobs and value sustainability
- We offer you an innovative working environment and a responsible and versatile tasks
- Work in Vienna Meidling together with more than 3,080 employees on international projects. A team of over 40 nationalities is waiting for you!
Boehringer Ingelheim is an equal opportunity global employer who takes pride in maintaining a diverse and inclusive culture. We embrace diversity of perspectives and strive for an inclusive environment, which benefits our employees, patients and communities.
We are looking Forward to receiving your application online!
By uploading your application documents via our application portal, we can treat your data confidentially and in compliance with the GDPR.
Do you have any additional questions about the position? Your HR Recruiting Manager for this position is Patricia Dirrhammer.
On our career site you will find further information about us as an employer as well as information about the application process or our diverse divisions. Take a look behind the scenes and get an insight into our day-to-day business.
Is the position interesting for someone you know? Recommend us!
- Experience Level Junior (1-3 years), Professional (3-7 years)
- Academic Degree University / FH, Bachelor
- Fields of Study Biology, Life Sciences, Medicine, Pharmacy, Natural Sciences in general
- Job-Reihung Standard