SAN Group is a globally operating biotechnology company headquartered in Austria with employees on four continents. We are represented by subsidiaries and distribution partners in Europe, North- and South America, the Middle East, Asia, and Australia. The business of SAN Group focuses on animal health (SAN Vet), crop protection and nutrition (SAN Agrow), food diagnostics, real estate development (SAN Real), and renewable energies. Our vision is simple as that: Creating science-based solutions for a better tomorrow. SAN Group is 100% privately owned.
These are the tasks we trust in you:
- Leadership of global production units and analyzing process workflows to understand limitations and implement necessary actions
- Implementation of global programs to increase efficiency and share best practices through the organization to secure standardized operations
- Development of a global production and supply chain strategy to achieve RFT (right first time)
- Implementation of QBD (quality by design) initiatives for new production sites
- Definition and monitoring of Group Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) / framework to ensure efficiency and continuous improvement
- Optimizing supply chain and lean management to identify and realize cost savings
- Define production standards and ensure compliance
To grow in this position, it requires the following:
- Experience with manufacturing operations and management of production setting
- Trained Lean or Six Sigma practitioner (green or black belt)
- Commercial knowledge and financial mindfulness
- Strong leadership skills to lead and develop the production team
- Capable of making decisions while under pressure in a fast-paced setting
- Very good communication skills (German and English; written and spoken)
We have a SANtastic culture, means for you:
- First name terms from trainee to owner
- No neckties and open doors
- Small teams to root-in and grow
- High degrees of freedom to create in a positive team atmosphere
- Flexible work hours and home-office
- Benefits such as team events, state-of-the-art work environment and IT infrastructure, free parking, sports hall & fitness center, internal and external development programs
What else to know?
- You are rooted in Herzogenburg (Austria)
- We appreciate your expertise for 38.5 hours/week, full time, permanent contract
- This position is available immediately however, we are happy to consider your notice period or your desired start date.
- Based on your professional experience and your qualification, we offer you an attractive total compensation package starting at € 70.000 gross annual base salary, plus attractive benefits.
- Experience Level Professional (3-7 years), Expert ( >7 years)
- Academic Degree University / FH
- Fields of Study Agriculture, Biology, Chemistry, Economy/Bio-Sciences Combination, Technical Bio-Sciences, Food Technology / Nutrition Sciences, Life Sciences, Veterinary Medicine, Natural Sciences in general
- Job-Reihung Standard