Octapharma specializes in the development of highly pure pharmaceuticals made of human blood plasma. As part of a family-owned enterprise, Octapharma in Vienna is not only the largest production site, but also a successful research location of the Octapharma Group. Since our company continues to grow, we are now hiring for our team:
The candidate will report directly to the Board Member of the Quality area located in Vienna. The candidate is leading a multinational group of 40 employees (located in Vienna/Austria, Stockholm/Sweden, Springe and Dessau/Germany and Lingolsheim/France) and is coordinating with the US-team:
Head of Corporate Quality Plasma (m/f/d)
Your new challenges which will inspire you:
- Implementation of EU and FDA guidelines and regulations across sites. Implementation and maintenance of corporate Policies and SOPs
- Plasma Supplier QA Agreement compilation, administration and update
- Audits and qualification of plasma suppliers, test labs, transport/storage facilities (including self-sufficiency projects)
- Training and qualification of supplier auditors
- Planning, organization and on-site supervision of EU-GMP plasma supplier inspections in the USA and other 3rd countries and concurrent perform manufacturer audits
- Plasma Master File – compilation of supplier data, including epidemiology reports and annual updates
- Handling, Tracking and Trending of plasma supplier deviations, changes and improvements
Your profile that will convince us:
- Medical science/life science background (university degree) focusing on Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Biology or Pharmacy, alternatively business education with strong background in pharmaceutical business
- Experience in the plasma industry or any other highly regulated industry would be a plus
- Several years of professional experience in a comparable management position
- Strong interpersonal communication and organizational skills
- Resilient, analytical, proactive personality with a high degree of accountability
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Professional use of the German and English language, both written and oral
- Willingness to travel up to 50%
Our attractive benefits for you:
- Wide range of tasks in an international setting, flexibility and personal responsibility
- Reliable employer with generous employee benefits and a salary customary in the market.
- Familiar setting of a family-owned enterprise with benefits such as Do & Co staff restaurant, extraordinary staff events and many more:
The minimum gross wage according to the collective agreement (chemical industry) for your new job is EUR 4.751,91. We strive to adapt your salary to your range of tasks and to your profile, which is why we are ready to pay salaries higher than collectively agreed.
We are looking forward to new, committed employees who join forces with us to promote our strong growth in order to keep enabling our patients to live a better life – because it is in our blood! Is it in your blood too? We are looking forward to receiving your application via our online career portal.
Mag. (FH) Charlotte Ponzer
Octapharma Pharmazeutika Produktionsges.m.b.H.
Oberlaaer Straße 235, 1100 Wien,
T: +43 (1) 610 32 – 1301