Head of IT EDS Data Analytics -IU & BIO (f/m/d)
As part of the global IT EDS (Enterprise Data Services) organization you are driving data analytics capabilities for the IU (Innovation Unit) and the BioPharma area. You will be based in Vienna leading an international team. Your main focus will be partnering with business stakeholders to develop and provide data analytics solutions that will be the foundation of our digital journey.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Your customer centric mindset allows you to effectively partner with relevant IU and BioPharma functions in the context of data analytics initiatives
- You lead a team of experts applying agile methodologies and new ways of working to maximize business outcome
- You are a thought leader, interpreting future business trends and identifying new opportunities in the data analytics space
- You lead and develop your team to provide excellence in performance, organizational flexibility, diversity, succession planning, coaching, change management and personal growth
- University Degree in Information Technology or equivalent work experience
- Min. 5 years of professional experience as a Business Liaison preferably in the pharmaceutical industry as well as min. 3 years of leadership experience and/or IT Project/program management experience
- Experience in Data Analytics
- Excellent command of English, both written and spoken, German of advantage – in combination with profound influencing and communication skills
- Proven experience with agile methodologies
- Flexible working time models/home office depending on the position Additional off-days (bridge-days) for more leisure time
- Staff restaurant with a variety of lunch options for your daily well-being
- Position specific training opportunities for your personal and professional growth
- Comprehensive health promotion, sustaining your health in the best possible way
Why Boehringer Ingelheim?
- Work with us on the health of humans and animals – do something meaningful!!
- As a family-run company we offer long-term and stable jobs and value sustainability
- We offer you an innovative working environment and a responsible and versatile tasks
- Work in Vienna Meidling together with more than 3,080 employees on international projects. A team of over 40 nationalities is waiting for you!
We are looking forward to receiving your application online!
By uploading your application documents via our application portal, we can treat your data confidentially and in compliance with the GDPR.
Do you have any additional questions about the position? Your HR Recruiting Manager for this position is Patricia Dirrhammer.
On our career site you will find further interesting information about us as an employer as well as information about the application process or our diverse divisions. Take a look behind the scenes and get an insight into our day-to-day business.
Is the position interesting for someone you know? Recommend us!
- Experience Level Professional (3-7 years)
- Academic Degree University / FH, HTL, HBLA, Matura, Abitur
- Fields of Study Data Science / Bioinformatics, Life Sciences, Natural Sciences in general
- Job-Reihung Standard