What You’ll Do
As a member of the site management team of DSM Nutritional Products GmbH Grenzach GmbH you will lead the Quality department in line with cGMP and DSM regulations.
You will shape the department, connect to all stakeholders, develop the team, deliver to the Manufacturing Plan of DNP Grenzach and act as role model for safety, quality culture and inspirational leadership.
Your key responsibilities
- Ensure that all activities in Grenzach comply with DSM’s quality principles. Implement the relevant policies taking local legislation into account. Maintain and advance cGMP/ISO 9001 compliance at site
- Make sure the Q department comply with legal and DSM-SHE requirements. Active focus on improving the safety culture in this department and at the Grenzach site.
- Act as a gatekeeper for changes in processes and systems related to quality and safety impacts
- Organize the release of products and incoming raw materials according to testing and legal regulations.
- Ensure the development and coaching of the Q department team.
- Manage the department’s budget in accordance with DSM financial policies and actively seek lean and cost-saving opportunities.Any other duties as required by the Site Management Team
- Master degree in Chemistry
- Good understanding of quality, manufacturing and related processes
- Strong leadership capabilities
- Very good communication and social skills, ambassador and networker
An environment where you can grow and share your ideas
The encouragement you need to develop and achieve your goals
A team that truly cares about sustainability, each other and our customers
A complete commitment to ethics and integrity
A bright, courageous and curious mind
Enthusiasm and openness to learn on the job
Brilliant collaborative skills
A genuine passion to improve the lives of others
Recruiter: Claudia Huber-Newman
Royal DSM is an equal employment opportunity and
affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
At DSM, we believe that a brighter future is built on diversity. We’re proud to offer equal employment opportunities and to be an affirmative action employer. That means that we consider applications based on how well suited you are for the role – regardless of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status or disability.