Romer Labs, a global player in food safety, is a leading provider of diagnostic solutions for the agricultural, food and feed industry. Our broad range of innovative tests and services play a pivotal role in integrated food safety solutions. We develop, produce and market test kits and services for detecting food allergens, food pathogens, genetically modified ingredients, mycotoxins and veterinary drug residues using state of the art technology. Romer Labs is part of DSM. Our sales team is facing rapid growth: existing markets still have potential and new markets await us! Do you want to grow too – professionally and personally? Then join our team at your earliest convenience as
HEAD OF SALES – WESTERN EUROPE (M/F/D)
AS A REAL PERFORMER YOU ARE IN CHARGE OF THE FOLLOWING:
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales budgets for markets and territories in cooperation with the sales team.
- Develops and implements strategies to leverage national sales plans, territory plans and sales process to promote growth together with the sales team.
- Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with changing trends, economic indicators and competitors.
- Maintains sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, supporting and training employees. Coordinates consistent training on products and sales tools in an effort to ensure current techniques
- Ensure sales results by motivating and counseling
- Meet product margins by identifying market strategies, analyzing industry trends, understand customer needs and providing the customer solution.
- Researches pricing and strategy, including network cost/pricing and competitor analysis while evaluating the economic value of products.