What you’ll do
As our Intern you support the digital ambitions of DSM by improving our Digital Sales & Customer Relationship management tools, including communication activities. You´ll be working in an international environment and develop yourself with unlimited possibilities.
- Create communication and training material for our CRM Learning & Development platform
- Plan, prepare and publish internal and external communication materials using appropriate channels
- Support in conducting trainings for key users
- Support the local CRM users driving local adoption and proficiency
- Prepare monthly adoption reports
- Create use cases for new features, work with Group Digital Services to develop and implementing them
- Finished degree or ongoing studies in of Economics, Science, Engineering, Marketing, etc.
- Excellent spoken and written English
- New ideas to improve ways of working
- First experiences in the area of CRM are a plus
- An environment where you can grow and share your ideas
- Home office work policy and thus a hybrid workplace for your flexibility
- Attractive benefits such as supported canteen, company sports programs, accident insurance
- for work and private incidents , fresh fruit and free drinks, etc.
- Ergonomic and state-of-the-art office equipment in sustainable, modern office buildings
- Parking available and public transport (city train Vienna – Getzersdorf – St. Pölten) in close walking distance
- Type of employment: 38,5 h/week, full-time, limited contract for 6 months
- We are legally obliged to point out that the minimum salary for this position according to KV Handel is € 1.817,00.
What sets a Digital career apart at DSM? It’s that through science and technology, we can innovate solutions to improve lives around the world. Data powers our precision and personalized nutrition. Technology optimizes how we manufacture. Insights drive our business development. At DSM, our whole business strategy is powered by our Digital team. Combined with bioscience, Digital helps us imagine the bright scientific solutions for our people, our company and the future.
How to apply
Interested in this position? Please apply on-line by uploading your resume in English via our career portal. The procedure will generally be in line with the DSM application process outlined on the DSM career website. Due to privacy regulations we can only actively interact with
applications via our career portal.
* For further information, please contact Vanessa Kolm, firstname.lastname@example.org, P&O Assistant.
Royal DSM is an equal employment opportunity and
affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.