IT (Lead) Business Consultant- Quality Control (f/m/d)
As of now we are seeking an experienced and creative central functional expert for our IT OPS department in Vienna. Your focus will be on our IT Quality Control (QC) SAP QM based business portfolio driving the implementation of new innovative solutions and related integrations.
As part of our IT OPS Global Quality Control and EHS team, you will collaborate closely with the business units to plan, design and implement the required QC solutions and innovations for BI. Furthermore, you will manage with other IT functions the complete system lifecycle (design, build, run & decommission) of global IT systems and applications in a pharmaceutically regulated environment.
The position is mainly based in Vienna, but due to our expansion and the related projects there will be also occasional travels to Bruck an der Leitha.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Act as an innovative expert for existing and new systems and solutions on technical and process level considering organizational aspects
- Identify and prioritize IT demands with key business stakeholders in close partnership across all management levels to maximize the value for the business and our patients
- Analyse and model QC (including final batch release) related processes across team boundaries and implement them into the systems considering the corresponding business requirements, integrations (like other SAP modules, LIMS and MES), best practices and standard solutions
- Lead large (agile) IT projects and programs with high complexity
- Work with external partners to optimize the value of their services for BI and to ensure the successful implementation and documentation
- Master’s degree in Information Technology, Business Informatics or comparable or Bachelor´s degree with several years of relevant working experiences
- Long term professional IT and project management experience, including a proven track record of successful IT QC implementation projects of significant complexity
- Strong solution design capabilities including profound ABAP development, configuration and customization skills in SAP QM and SAP batch management are essential
- Excellent presentation and communication skills on a professional level in English and German (verbal and written)
- Willingness to travel from time to time on a global level (about 20%)
- Flexible working time models/home office depending on the position Additional off-days (bridge-days) for more leisure time
- Attractive allowances when working in shifts
- Staff restaurant with a variety of lunch options for your daily well-being
- Position specific training opportunities for your personal and professional growth
- Comprehensive health promotion, sustaining your health in the best possible way
Why Boehringer Ingelheim?
- Work with us on the health of humans and animals – do something meaningful!!
- As a family-run company we offer long-term and stable jobs and value sustainability
- We offer you an innovative working environment and a responsible and versatile tasks
- Work in Vienna Meidling together with more than 3,080 employees on international projects. A team of over 40 nationalities is waiting for you!
We are looking forward to receiving your application online!
By uploading your application documents via our application portal, we can treat your data confidentially and in compliance with the GDPR.
Do you have any additional questions about the position? Your HR Recruiting Manager for this position is Patricia Dirrhammer.
On our career site you will find further interesting information about us as an employer as well as information about the application process or our diverse divisions. Take a look behind the scenes and get an insight into our day-to-day business.
Is the position interesting for someone you know? Recommend us!
Job – Information Technology
Primary Location – Europe-AT-Vienna-Vienna
Other Locations – Europe-AT-Bruck an der Leitha
Organization – AT-Boehringer Ingelheim Regional Center Vienna GmbH & Co KG (Austria)
Schedule – Full-time
- Experience Level Professional (3-7 years)
- Academic Degree University / FH, HTL, HBLA, Matura, Abitur
- Fields of Study Life Sciences, Natural Sciences in general
- Job-Reihung Standard