This position ist temporary as a parental leave replacement for one year or longer.
The role will assist our Food Technologists and Culinary Chef, is responsible for the
Organization of sample & raw material stocks and is ensuring functionality of Application labs.
At dsm-firmenich people are at the heart of the company. We are committed to equal employment opportunities and value diversity in the workplace.
Your key responsibilities
- Assist in testing flavors in application by applying those in existing food application recipes.
- Assist in production of flavored food applications for presentations and promotions.
- Assist in the development of new savory food applications by making application recipes and formulas provided by Food Technologists and Chef Designers.
- Ordering of Flavors and Raw Materials for stocks.
- Purchasing of fresh raw materials required for application work.
- Control of Flavor and Raw Material stocks regarding shelf life.
- Contacting equipment suppliers regarding machine maintenance
- Managing various administrative internal systems/tasks and keep daily record on orders.
- The opportunity to work for a company where sustainability is much more than a claim and is core to our strategy and purpose
- A flexible work environment that empowers people to take accountability for their work and own the outcome
- An eagerness to be one team and learn from each other to bring progress to life and create a better future
- Barrier-free communities within our organization where every employee is equally valued and respected – regardless of their background, beliefs, or identity
- A culture that prioritizes safety and well-being, both physically and mentally
- A space to grow by encouraging and supporting curiosity and an open mindset
- Bachelor of food science or similar education
- First relevant professional experience of advantage
- Very good knowledge of English
- Good organization and communication skills
- Team player
- Strong analytical skills and organized / able to meet short deadlines
- Independent, able to take initiatives
- Computer literate (MS Office)