Octapharma specializes in the development of highly pure pharmaceuticals made of human blood plasma. As part of a family-owned enterprise, Octapharma in Vienna is not only the largest production site, but also a successful research location of the Octapharma Group. Since our company continues to grow, we are now hiring for our team:
Corporate Lead Support Function Applications (f/m/d)
Your new challenges which will inspire you:
- Responsible of managing applications in the areas of finance, controlling, HR, legal, and regulatory compliance
- Leading of the Business Partner Support Function Team
- Identify and evaluate new technologies that could benefit the organization in Finance, Controlling, HR, Legal and Regulatory
- Develop and implement IT strategies that support business goals and objectives in the support functions area
- Collaborate with IT teams to ensure the successful delivery of projects in the support functions area
- Communicate the value of IT investments to business leaders and stakeholders in the support functions area
- Manage budgets and resources for IT projects and initiatives in the support functions area
- Participate in the business applications leadership team
Your profile that will convince us:
- Bachelor or master’s degree in computer science, information technology or related field
- Previous 5+ years’ experience in data architecture and data science
- At least 3 years of management experience
- Experience managing IT applications in finance, controlling, HR, and regulatory compliance in a highly regulated industry
- Breadth of technical experience and knowledge, with deep subject matter expertise in some of the following applications: ERP systems (e.g. SAP, Oracle, Microsoft Dynamics), Financial planning and analysis tools, HR information systems (e.g. SuccessFactors, Concur, ADP), Regulatory compliance software (e.g., Veeva)
- Experience in in project steering/management of business application projects (following certifications are beneficial: PMP, Prince2, Agile…)
- Fluent English, German is advantageous
- In-depth understanding of the technological and business aspects of processes and software in support functions
- Drive for excellence and a positive “We make things happen” approach
Our attractive benefits for you:
- Wide range of tasks in an international setting, flexibility and personal responsibility
- Reliable employer with generous employee benefits and a salary customary in the market.
- Familiar setting of a family-owned enterprise with benefits such as Do & Co staff restaurant, extraordinary staff events and many more:
The minimum gross wage according to the collective agreement (chemical industry) for your new job is EUR 4.751,92. We strive to adapt your salary to your range of tasks and to your profile, which is why we are ready to pay wages higher than collectively agreed.
We are looking forward to new, committed employees who join forces with us to promote our strong growth in order to keep enabling our patients to live a better life – because it is in our blood! Is it in your blood too? We are looking forward to receiving your application via our online career portal.
Octapharma Pharmazeutika Produktionsges.m.b.H.
Oberlaaer Straße 235, 1100 Wien
T: +43 (1) 610 31 – 4106