Octapharma specializes in the development of highly pure pharmaceuticals made of human blood plasma. As part of a family-owned enterprise, Octapharma in Vienna is not only the largest production site, but also a successful research location of the Octapharma Group. Since our company continues to grow, we are now hiring for our team:
Octapharma Clinical Research Department is looking for a Biostatistician to support our drug development throughout all phases of development and conduct.
Manager Biometrics (m/f/d)
Your new challenges which will inspire you:
- provide statistical expertise for study design and sample size calculation
- develop Statistical Analysis Plans
- understand and perform complex statistical analyses
- answer regulatory questions
- support publications and act as an internal consultant for statistical questions of all kinds
- perform statistical programming tasks with SAS
- provide statistical input to Clinical Study Report (CSR)
- understand the regulatory environment, constraints and technical specifics applicable for the collection and analysis of clinical data
Your profile that will convince us:
- Degree in a relevant field such as statistics or mathematics
- Solid professional experience as a Biostatistician
- Knowledge of SAS (SAS/Base, SAS/STAT, Macro programming)
- Business fluency in English and German
- Professional experience with CDISC standards (SDTM, ADaM) is highly appreciated
Our attractive benefits for you:
- Wide range of tasks in an international setting, flexibility and personal responsibility
- Reliable employer with generous employee benefits and a salary customary in the market.
- Familiar setting of a family-owned enterprise with benefits such as Do & Co staff restaurant, extraordinary staff events and many more:
The minimum gross salary according to the collective agreement (chemical industry) for your new job is EUR 3.557,47. We strive to adapt your salary to your range of tasks and to your profile, which is why we are ready to pay salaries higher than collectively agreed.
We are looking forward to new, committed employees who join forces with us to promote our strong growth in order to keep enabling our patients to live a better life – because it is in our blood! Is it in your blood too? We are looking forward to receiving your application via our online career portal.
Mag. (FH) Charlotte Ponzer
Octapharma Pharmazeutika Produktionsges.m.b.H.
Oberlaaer Straße 235, 1100 Wien
T: +43 (1) 610 32 – 1301