Octapharma specializes in the development of highly pure pharmaceuticals made of human blood plasma. As part of a family-owned enterprise, Octapharma in Vienna is not only the largest production site, but also a successful research location of the Octapharma Group. Since our company continues to grow, we are now hiring (part-time 18h/week, limited until July 2029) for our team:
Medical Device Expert (m/f/d) – Part-Time 18h/week – limited until July 2029
Your new challenges which will inspire you:
- Supporting medical device and combination product development
- Supporting medical device and combination product projects as a Medical Device subject matter expert
- Keeping Quality Management Systems for medical devices and combination products up to date
- Administration of the Design History Files for medical devices and combination products
- Supporting ISO 14971 risk management activities for medical devices & combination products as risk analysing manager
Your profile that will convince us:
- Completed Academic/ Master’s Degree (Ideally in engineering discipline, mechanical discipline, natural science)
- A minimum of 3 years practical working experience in pharmaceutical and/or medical device industry
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Fluency in English and in German is a must
- Good communication skills
- Independent working
Our attractive benefits for you:
- Wide range of tasks in an international setting, flexibility and personal responsibility
- Reliable employer with generous employee benefits and a salary customary in the market.
- Familiar setting of a family-owned enterprise with benefits such as Do & Co staff restaurant, extraordinary staff events and many more:
The minimum gross salary according to the collective agreement (chemical industry) for your new job is EUR 1.851,95 for 18h/week. We strive to adapt your salary to your range of tasks and to your profile, which is why we are ready to pay salaries higher than collectively agreed.
We are looking forward to new, committed employees who join forces with us to promote our strong growth in order to keep enabling our patients to live a better life – because it is in our blood! Is it in your blood too? We are looking forward to receiving your application via our online career portal.
Mag. (FH) Charlotte Ponzer
Octapharma Pharmazeutika Produktionsges.m.b.H.
Oberlaaer Straße 235, 1100 Wien
T: +43 (1) 610 32 – 1301