Multichannel Specialist Human Pharma (f/m/d)
As of now we are seeking a talented and creative Multichannel Specialist to join our Human Pharma Austria department at BI’s site in Vienna. The role is to create and improve Customer Experience (CX) through our digital landscape in support of the business. On an operational level you are responsible for content management and analysis of different existing and upcoming channels (Veeva FuE, Veeva DDA, Veeva Engage, Websites, Livestreams), as well as working on the strategy for marketing automation campaigns for mature products.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Create mass mailings briefed by Marketing and Medical teams
- Support Brand Management with analysis of past content and pro-actively provide advice for optimization to improve CX
- Continuous optimization of the websites and new platforms together with the Head of CX
- Work on a fully digital marketing strategy for a mature product in an agile project team (Marketing & Medicine)
- Take a leading role in regular jour fixed and support in Go-to-Market activities during cycle meetings
- Support the Marketing assistants in creating Follow-Up-Email fragments
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Economics in combination with min. 2 years’ experience in
Marketing / Agency or pharmaceutical background
- Experience in CRM tools and knowledge of VEEVA (Salesforce CRM/Vault) is required
- Knowledge in MS Excel and PP is favored, so is knowledge in HTML and/or Adobe Photoshop
- Excellent communications skills, platform understanding, training skills, business acumen
- Business Fluency in German and English is mandatory
- Flexible working time models/home office depending on the position Additional off-days (bridge-days) for more leisure time
- Staff restaurant with a variety of lunch options for your daily well-being
- Position specific training opportunities for your personal and professional growth
- Comprehensive health promotion, sustaining your health in the best possible way
Why Boehringer Ingelheim?
- Work with us on the health of humans and animals – do something meaningful!!
- As a family-run company we offer long-term and stable jobs and value sustainability
- We offer you an innovative working environment and a responsible and versatile tasks
- Work in Vienna Meidling together with more than 3,080 employees on international projects. A team of over 40 nationalities is waiting for you!
We are looking forward to receiving your application online!
By uploading your application documents via our application portal, we can treat your data confidentially and in compliance with the GDPR.
Do you have any additional questions about the position? Your HR Recruiting Manager for this position is Patricia Dirrhammer.
On our career site you will find further interesting information about us as an employer as well as information about the application process or our diverse divisions. Take a look behind the scenes and get an insight into our day-to-day business.
Is the position interesting for someone you know? Recommend us!
- Experience Level Junior (1-3 years), Professional (3-7 years)
- Academic Degree University / FH
- Fields of Study Economy/Bio-Sciences Combination, Life Sciences, Pharmacy, Public Health / Health Management, Natural Sciences in general
- Job-Reihung Standard