Product Manager Avian (f/m/d)
We are seeking a talented and creative Product Manager Avian to join our Business Unit Food Producing Animals at BI’s Animal Health Department in Vienna. The focus of the position will be to steer the Poultry Portfolio in the RCV Region and to develop, implement and manage marketing strategy, plans and communication for the avian product range in RCV countries.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Deliver Net Sales and Profit Targets through the development and implementation of Marketing strategy
- Coordinate marketing activities in the countries, product launches
- Implement global brand plans for core brands
- Monitor performance and profitability of respective portfolio
- Collect and share primary and secondary marketing research and evaluate market potentials and forecast provided by the countries.
- Preparation of pricing proposals and sales forecasts including marketing budget planning
- Development of a sustainable growth strategy for respective products in RCV region
- Veterinary Degree, Qualified to Degree level – either science or marketing/business related
- Minimum of 5 years working experience
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, Outlook, and database applications
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Presentation and lateral leadership skills
- Fluent in English, Russian or other Eastern European Language considered as a plus
- Position specific training opportunities for your personal and professional growth
- Comprehensive health promotion, sustaining your health in the best possible way
- Additional off-days (bridge-days) for more leisure time
- Company pension scheme, because your future matters
- Staff restaurant with a variety of lunch options for your daily well-being
Why Boehringer Ingelheim?
- Breakthrough therapies and innovative healthcare solutions for both humans and animals
- As a family owned company, we take the long view and stand for stability and sustainability
- Talented and ambitious teams, living innovation and growing together
- 52,000 employees globally, 2,600 in Vienna
Boehringer Ingelheim is an equal opportunity global employer who takes pride in maintaining a diverse and inclusive culture. We embrace diversity of perspectives and strive for an inclusive environment, which benefits our employees, patients and communities.
Effects of Covid-19
We will continue to hire talented people and we look forward to receiving your applications. For applicants, virtual video interviews will initially take place. During the limited in-person interviews we still have during this time, we pay special attention to distance and the recommended hygiene rules. We warmly welcome new employees to our 3-day onboarding event, which takes place in the form of an online event.
We are looking forward to receiving your application online!
By uploading your application documents via our application portal we can treat your data confidentially and in compliance with the GDPR.
Ready to contact us? Do you have any additional questions about the position? Your HR Recruiting Manager for this position is Matthäus Vogel.
On our career site you will find many interesting facts about us as an employer as well as information about the application process or our diverse divisions. Take a look behind the scenes and get an insight into our day-to-day business.
If the position is not relevant for you, but might be interesting for someone you know, you can still forward it to friends or colleagues.
- Experience Level Professional (3-7 years)
- Academic Degree University / FH
- Fields of Study Economy/Bio-Sciences Combination, Life Sciences, Veterinary Medicine, Natural Sciences in general
- Job-Reihung Standard