Octapharma specializes in the development of highly pure pharmaceuticals made of human blood plasma. As part of a family-owned enterprise, Octapharma in Vienna is not only the largest production site, but also a successful research location of the Octapharma Group. Since our company continues to grow, we are now hiring for our team (limited to 31.07.2024) for 30 hours per week:
Project Coordinator (m/f/d) – limited until 31.07.2024 (part-time 30h/week)
Your new challenges which will inspire you:
- Knowledge of laboratory processes and GxP environments desired
- Project Coordination and planning with intense interaction with the stakeholders
- Advises manager as to the status of current activities and additional or expanded project requirements. Makes recommendations for solutions to problems identified
- Monitors and evaluates project effectiveness, investigate trends, and recommend and implement modifications to supervisor/manager to improve project effectiveness
- Ability to assess project risks and issues and provide solutions and sound decisions where applicable
- Business Analysis knowledge is of advantage
Your profile that will convince us:
- Biotechnology and/or project management education (FH, University) or similar
- Knowledge in project coordination
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in IT, ideally in Pharma (GMP)
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills in English
- Ownership, self-sufficiency, responsible behavior and reliability
- Team spirit and exceptional communication skills
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, Outlook and Project
- Knowledge of file management, transcription and other administrative procedures
- Ability to work on tight deadlines
Our attractive benefits for you:
- Wide range of tasks in an international setting, flexibility and personal responsibility
- Reliable employer with generous employee benefits and a salary customary in the market.
- Familiar setting of a family-owned enterprise with benefits such as Do & Co staff restaurant, extraordinary staff events and many more:
The minimum gross salary according to the collective agreement (chemical industry) for your new job is EUR 2.234,51 for 30 hours/week. We strive to adapt your salary to your range of tasks and to your profile, which is why we are ready to pay salaries higher than collectively agreed.
We are looking forward to new, committed employees who join forces with us to promote our strong growth in order to keep enabling our patients to live a better life – because it is in our blood! Is it in your blood too? We are looking forward to receiving your application via our online career portal.
Mag. (FH) Charlotte Ponzer
Octapharma Pharmazeutika Produktionsges.m.b.H.
Oberlaaer Straße 235, 1100 Wien
T: +43 (1) 610 32 – 1301