Octapharma specializes in the development of highly pure pharmaceuticals made of human blood plasma. As part of a family-owned enterprise, Octapharma in Vienna is not only the largest production site, but also a successful research location of the Octapharma Group. Since our company continues to grow, we are now hiring for our team:
Project Management Specialist (m/f/d)
Your new challenges which will inspire you:
- Development of internal PMO processes and the global PM-IT Tool
- Management of project resources with the use of PM-Tool
- Lead multi-site initiatives with stakeholders from different departments
- Monitor and establishment of PMO specific KPI`s
- Lead the local system administrators
- Guide external companies to achieve internal business requirements
- Support Global PMO Manager with budget compilation
- Train employees according to the project management standard
- Prepare technical documents and report to stakeholders
Your profile that will convince us:
- IT, economical or technical Background
- At least 3 years of work experience in a similar role
- Very good knowledge in PMI oriented project management processes, a PMP certification is beneficial
- Very good communication skills in Business English
- Willingness to travel up to 10%
- Good knowledge in a Project and Portfolio Management Software and SharePoint are a plus
- Organizational strength, a goal-oriented mind and a hands-on mentality
Our attractive benefits for you:
- Wide range of tasks in an international setting, flexibility and personal responsibility
- Reliable employer with generous employee benefits and a salary customary in the market.
- Familiar setting of a family-owned enterprise with benefits such as Do & Co staff restaurant, extraordinary staff events and many more:
The minimum gross wage according to the collective agreement (chemical industry) for your new job is EUR 3.909,67. We strive to adapt your salary to your range of tasks and to your profile, which is why we are ready to pay wages higher than collectively agreed.
We are looking forward to new, committed employees who join forces with us to promote our strong growth in order to keep enabling our patients to live a better life – because it is in our blood! Is it in your blood too? We are looking forward to receiving your application via our online career portal.
Octapharma Pharmazeutika Produktionsges.m.b.H.
Oberlaaer Straße 235, 1100 Wien
T: +43 (1) 610 32 – 4106