Octapharma specializes in the development of highly pure pharmaceuticals made of human blood plasma. As part of a family-owned enterprise, Octapharma in Vienna is not only the largest production site, but also a successful research location of the Octapharma Group. Since our company continues to grow, we are now hiring for our team:
Quality Assurance Officer – Corporate Drug Safety Unit (m/f/d)
Your new challenges which will inspire you:
- Maintenance and development of the CDSU SOP system, special focus on processes of the CDSU case processing unit
- Maintenance and development of the CDSU training system (CDSU training coordinator)
- Maintenance and development of the CDSU deviation management system and CAPA plan
- Training and ongoing qualification of local drug safety officers
- Management of external safety relevant contractors network: PV contracts management, PV compliance
- Development and maintenance of the Octapharma Pharmacovigilance System Master File
- Preparation, execution, post-processing of authority PV inspections, preparation of inspection report and coordination of action plan to authorities
Your profile that will convince us:
- Completed academic degree, ideally in a medical or healthcare discipline
- Pharmacovigilance knowledge and experience in Quality Assurance would be an advantage
- Very good verbal and written English skills as well as communication and presentation skills
- Team player with a strong focus on timelines
- Good level of computer literacy, in particular in the use of databases
- High degree of accuracy with attention to detail
- Excellent critical, analytical and problem solving skills
Our attractive benefits for you:
- Wide range of tasks in an international setting, flexibility and personal responsibility
- Reliable employer with generous employee benefits and a salary customary in the market.
- Familiar setting of a family-owned enterprise with benefits such as Do & Co staff restaurant, extraordinary staff events and many more:
The minimum gross salary according to the collective agreement (chemical industry) for your new job is EUR 3.557,47. We strive to adapt your salary to your range of tasks and to your profile, which is why we are ready to pay wages higher than collectively agreed.
We are looking forward to new, committed employees who join forces with us to promote our strong growth in order to keep enabling our patients to live a better life – because it is in our blood! Is it in your blood too? We are looking forward to receiving your application via our online career portal.
Mag. (FH) Charlotte Ponzer
Octapharma Pharmazeutika Produktionsges.m.b.H.
Oberlaaer Straße 235, 1100 Wien,
T: +43 (1) 610 32 – 1301