What you´ll do
In this position you will manage the ACE laboratory activities, thus providing analysis of vitamins and carotenoids in premixes and feed. Together with the QC lab technicians you are responsible for sample preparation and analysis.
- Perform the analyses of vitamins, carotenoids, and other ingredients from premix/feed
- following the analytical methods described in the SOPs
- Manage the scientific support of the applied methods
- Execute analysis for method validation and be responsible for methods transfers
- Plan and perform studies for method optimization
- Ensure quality and timely delivery of validated results & analytical reports
- Perform special / exceptional investigations as requested
- Inform the lab manager about laboratory investigations in case any result doesn’t comply with
- the specifications or expectations on the same day
- Operates and maintains LC, LC-MS/MS and other instruments
- MSc/PhD in analytical chemistry / instrumental analytics or similar
- Experience in the lab with lab equipment, esepcially HPLC and MS
- Good computer skills, also in dealing with laboratory informatics (e.g., LIMS, CDS)
- Advanced knowledge and experience regarding Quality Systems
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills in English, German beneficial
- Ability to document efficiently and structured
- Ability to work across cultures and communicate effectively in remote and face to face situations
- Good presentation skills are beneficial
- An environment where you can grow and share your ideas
- The encouragement you need to develop and achieve your goals
- Attractive benefits such as optional Klimaticket for whole Austria, supported canteen,
- company sports programs, accident insurance for work and private incidents , fresh fruit and free drinks, etc.
- State-of-the-art laboratory equipment in our research facilities
- Parking available and public transport (city train Vienna – Tulln – St. Pölten) in close walking distance
- Diverse employees who aren’t afraid to think outside of the box
- A team that truly cares about sustainability, each other and our customers
- Type of employment: 38.5 hours/week, full-time, fixed term contract of 12 months
- We offer you an income that is based on your qualifications and market conditions, starting at a yearly gross salary of € 40.000.
No matter which team you are on, at DSM you’ll be part of a powerful shared purpose – to create brighter lives for all. You’ll get opportunities to work collaboratively with different departments and industry experts to make a positive difference to the future of millions of people and the planet we all share. Together, we’ll understand the needs of every customer and offer solutions that promote their success and impact, today and in the future.
How to apply
Interested in this position? Please apply on-line by uploading your resume in English via our career portal. The procedure will generally be in line with the DSM application process outlined on the DSM career website. Due to privacy regulations we can only actively interact with applications via our career portal.
* For further information, please contact Vanessa Kolm, firstname.lastname@example.org, P&O Assistant.
Royal DSM is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Royal DSM and its associated companies deliver annual net sales of about €10 billion with approximately 23,000 employees. The company is listed on Euronext. For more information about DSM see http://www.dsm.com or connect on