R+D TEAM DIRECTOR (M/F/D)
For this key role we are looking for an experienced and passionate leader to steer and lead all R+D activities and incorporate latest scientific findings to support the development of products, methods, and services. This position reports directly to the Research & Development Officer of BIOMIN.
THESE ARE THE TASKS WE TRUST IN YOU:
- Leads, advices and develops the respective Teamleaders (acting as an umbrella) to support them in bringing in the latest know-how to further grow and develop the expertise in R+D
- Plans, allocates and monitors budgets of R+D Teams and Technology Development Projects (TDP)
- Coordinates external R+D cooperation to bring in the latest know-how and aligns the collaboration contract if necessary with the direct superior, M&A, IP, CC and Legal Department in order to get the approval
- Ensures and checks that proper documentation, according to ISO, is available which is used as basis for proper project execution to ensure standards are met
- Reviews and revises scientific publications and posters in the Group Paper DB for internal and external purposes