Regional Clinical Trial Manager (f/m/d)
For our Regional Therapeutic Area Management Group in Clinical Development & Operations we are looking for a Clinical Trial Manager (f/m/d) with an emphasis on inflammation/immunology, CNS and oncology. You will provide operational expertise to manage and oversee clinical trials conducted in different therapeutic areas that are under the management of the RCV office.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Prepare and coordinate international clinical trials in the region
- Manage clinical trial preparation and progress and establish as well as supervise relationships with investigators
- Counsel and guide Clinical Research Associates (CRAs) and Contract Research Organizations (CROs)
- Review trial related documents/reports, plan study budget, timelines and capacities and ensure timely submission to Ethic Committees and Competent Authorities
- Train and lead the trial coordinators and CRAs, supervise monitoring activities and perform Co-Monitoring visits
- Organize and conduct investigator meetings
- MD qualification is preferred; qualification in biological/natural science will be considered
- Prior experience in pharmaceutical industry for at least 3-5 years as on-site monitor (CRA) or clinical trial manager in the therapeutic fields of inflammation/immunology, CNS and oncology experience is an asset
- Good knowledge of international and national/regional guidelines and regulatory topics
- Experience in project/trial management as well as leadership potential; excellent analytical, organizational and decision making skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English
Please note that employment takes place via one of our external partners. The employment takes place exclusively at Boehringer Ingelheim RCV GmbH & Co KG.
- Flexible working time models/home office depending on the position
- Additional off-days (bridge-days) for more leisure time
- Staff restaurant with a variety of lunch options for your daily well-being
- Position specific training opportunities for your personal and professional growth
- Comprehensive health promotion, sustaining your health in the best possible way
Why Boehringer Ingelheim?
- Work with us on the health of humans and animals – do something meaningful!!
- As a family-run company we offer long-term and stable jobs and value sustainability
- We offer you an innovative working environment and a responsible and versatile tasks
- Work in Vienna Meidling together with more than 3,080 employees on international projects. A team of over 40 nationalities is waiting for you!
Boehringer Ingelheim is an equal opportunity global employer who takes pride in maintaining a diverse and inclusive culture. We embrace diversity of perspectives and strive for an inclusive environment, which benefits our employees, patients and communities.
We are looking forward to receiving your application online!
By uploading your application documents via our application portal, we can treat your data confidentially and in compliance with the GDPR.
Do you have any additional questions about the position? Your HR Recruiting Manager for this position is Verena Götz.
On our career site you will find further information about us as an employer as well as information about the application process or our diverse divisions. Take a look behind the scenes and get an insight into our day-to-day business.
Is the position interesting for someone you know? Recommend us!
Job– Medicine / Regulatory Affairs
Primary Location –Europe-AT-Vienna-Vienna
Organization – AT-Boehringer Ingelheim Regional Center Vienna GmbH & Co KG (Austria)
Schedule – Full-time
- Experience Level Junior (1-3 years), Professional (3-7 years)
- Academic Degree University / FH
- Fields of Study Biology, Life Sciences, Medicine, Pharmacy, Natural Sciences in general
- Job-Reihung Standard