Regional Clinical Trial Manager (m/f/d)
For our Regional Therapeutic Area Management Group in Clinical Operations we are looking for a Clinical Trial Manager with an emphasis on inflammation/immunology, CNS and oncology. You will provide operational expertise to manage and oversee clinical trials conducted in different therapeutic areas that are under the management of the RCV office.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Prepare and coordinate international clinical trials in the region
- Manage clinical trial preparation and progress and establish as well as supervise relationships with investigators
- Counsel and guide Clinical Research Associates (CRAs) and Contract Research Organizations (CROs)
- Review trial related documents/reports, plan study budget, timelines and capacities and ensure timely submission to Ethic Committees and Competent Authorities
- Train and lead the trial coordinators and CRAs, supervise monitoring activities and perform Co-Monitoring visits
- Organize and conduct investigator meetings
- MD qualification is preferred; qualification in biological/natural science will be considered
- Prior experience in pharmaceutical industry for at least 3-5 years as on-site monitor (CRA) or clinical trial manager in the therapeutic fields of inflammation/immunology, CNS and oncology experience is an asset
- Good knowledge of international and national/regional guidelines and regulatory topics
- Experience in project/trial management as well as leadership potential; excellent analytical, organizational and decision-making skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English
Please note that you are employed via our external partner. Your occupation takes place exclusively at Boehringer Ingelheim RCV GmbH & Co KG.
- Position specific training opportunities for your personal and professional growth
- Comprehensive health promotion, sustaining your health in the best possible way
- Additional off-days (bridge-days) for more leisure time
- Company pension scheme, because your future matters
- Staff restaurant with a variety of lunch options for your daily well-being
Why Boehringer Ingelheim?
- Breakthrough therapies and innovative healthcare solutions for both humans and animals
- As a family owned company, we take the long view and stand for stability and sustainability
- Talented and ambitious teams, living innovation and growing together
- 52,000 employees globally, 2,600 in Vienna
Boehringer Ingelheim is an equal opportunity global employer who takes pride in maintaining a diverse and inclusive culture. We embrace diversity of perspectives and strive for an inclusive environment, which benefits our employees, patients and communities.
Effects of Covid-19
We will continue to hire talented people and we look forward to receiving your applications. For applicants, virtual video interviews will initially take place. During the limited in-person interviews we still have during this time, we pay special attention to distance and the recommended hygiene rules. We warmly welcome new employees to our 3-day onboarding event, which takes place in the form of an online event.
We are looking forward to receiving your application online!
By uploading your application documents via our application portal we can treat your data confidentially and in compliance with the GDPR.
Ready to contact us? Do you have any additional questions about the position? Your HR Recruiting Manager for this position is Matthäus Vogel.
On our career site you will find many interesting facts about us as an employer as well as information about the application process or our diverse divisions. Take a look behind the scenes and get an insight into our day-to-day business.
If the position is not relevant for you, but might be interesting for someone you know, you can still forward it to friends or colleagues.
- Experience Level Junior (1-3 years), Professional (3-7 years)
- Academic Degree University / FH
- Fields of Study Biology, Life Sciences, Public Health / Health Management, Natural Sciences in general
- Job-Reihung Standard