Regional Demand Manager (f/m/d)- 2-years fixed-term
We are currently looking for a Regional Demand Manager, who joins our Human Pharma Demand Planning Team in Vienna as soon as possible.
In this position you will manage all demand planning and supply replenishment activities for an assigned product portfolio across the RCV region.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Independently prepare, plan and execute demand planning and supply replenishment activities for assigned SKUs to achieve optimal inventory levels, ensuring continuous market supply
- Maintain SKU replenishment master data and ensure logistics preparation/execution in preparation of launch and change implementation to ensure on-time availability of supply
- Coordinate supply constraints, set adequate mitigation actions and conduct bottleneck management as well as inventory allocation decisions
- Act as single contact point for manufacturing sites and collaborate with various stakeholders (Global SCM, Drug Regulatory Affairs, Marketing & Sales, Finance etc.)
- Participate in S&OP cycle and supervise monthly demand forecasts
- Support supply chain projects to develop, implement and continuously improve core processes and standards
- University degree in Supply Chain Management/Logistics or Economics
- Relevant work experience in Supply Chain Management, particularly Demand & Replenishment Planning in pharmaceutical/OTC/FMCG industries
- Demonstrated knowledge and previous experience working with SAP MM / APO as well as MS Office is required, know-how in project management is a plus
- Ability to interpret results of business analyses and draw relevant conclusions
- Strong sense of ownership and dedication to accomplish goals and succeed
- High level of customer focus, establish and maintain good stakeholder relationships
- Strong organizational skills, including demonstrated prioritization skills in a fast changing and compliance driven environment, required
- Excellent communication and ability to drive business in complex environment linking stakeholders among different locations and functions
- Proficiency in English (written and spoken), German of advantage
- Flexible working time models/home office depending on the position Additional off-days (bridge-days) for more leisure time
- Staff restaurant with a variety of lunch options for your daily well-being
- Position specific training opportunities for your personal and professional growth
- Comprehensive health promotion, sustaining your health in the best possible way
Why Boehringer Ingelheim?
- Work with us on the health of humans and animals – do something meaningful!!
- As a family-run company we offer long-term and stable jobs and value sustainability
- We offer you an innovative working environment and a responsible and versatile tasks
- Work in Vienna Meidling together with more than 3,080 employees on international projects. A team of over 40 nationalities is waiting for you!
We are looking forward to receiving your application online!
By uploading your application documents via our application portal, we can treat your data confidentially and in compliance with the GDPR.
Do you have any additional questions about the position? Your HR Recruiting Manager for this position is Katharina Mayerhofer.
On our career site you will find further interesting information about us as an employer as well as information about the application process or our diverse divisions. Take a look behind the scenes and get an insight into our day-to-day business.
Is the position interesting for someone you know? Recommend us!
- Experience Level Junior (1-3 years), Professional (3-7 years)
- Academic Degree University / FH
- Fields of Study Economy/Bio-Sciences Combination, Life Sciences, Pharmacy, Natural Sciences in general
- Job-Reihung Standard