Regional Healthcare Affairs & Access Manager (f/m/d)
Do you believe that improving patient lives should be at the center of everyone working in healthcare? And do you believe that patient access solutions go way beyond preparing reimbursement submissions and price negotiations? So do we! As of now we are seeking an experienced, professional Healthcare Affairs & Access Manager to join us at BI’s site in Vienna. In this role you will be developing and implementing patient access strategies for our Interstitial Lung Disease and other pipeline portfolio and healthcare affairs strategies to ensure patients receive the best possible care across all RCV (Regional Center Vienna) countries.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Develop a deep understanding of key customer needs (payers, governments, regional/local payers/hospitals, HTA agencies, etc.), and healthcare trends, analyse and aggregate the results on RCV level, and share key insights on trends with sites, regional and global partners
- Co-create strategic & tactical plans with sites to prepare and develop healthcare environments and policies that will address healthcare gaps and allow patient access for our products and services and monitor their implementation
- Adapt global evidence and value stories to support sites in achieving healthcare affairs & patient access objectives
- Supplement gaps in evidence through local evidence generation strategies (HE/OR, RWE, etc.) and additional value propositions
- Facilitate the implementation and scaling of value communication tools, value-added services and integrated healthcare solutions with key customer groups to improve patient management and address care gaps across RCV
- Engage the RCV Healthcare Affairs & Access community on relevant topics, contribute actively to the global Healthcare Affairs network and Access functions of relevant Therapeutic Areas
- Driven by purpose and team spirit throughout
- Master’s degree (e.g. MBA, MSc.) in B.A., Health Economics, Public Health, etc. in combination with min. 3 years’ experience in Healthcare Affairs / Government Affairs / Market Access / Pricing and Contracting for pharmaceutical products
- Demonstrable track record of delivering value to patients and business. Familiar with key aspects of healthcare delivery and Patient Access in CEE region
- Profound experience of Access, HEOR / value-based care highly desirable
- Proven ability to work in a global, fast-paced setting, analytical skills, drive for cross-functional success and ability to clearly understand the need of patients, customers, and payers and to collaborate on healthcare solutions with patients, payers, governments and others
- Business Fluency in English is mandatory
- Position specific training opportunities for your personal and professional growth
- Comprehensive health promotion, sustaining your health in the best possible way
- Additional off-days (bridge-days) for more leisure time
- Company pension scheme, because your future matters
- Staff restaurant with a variety of lunch options for your daily well-being
Why Boehringer Ingelheim?
- Breakthrough therapies and innovative healthcare solutions for both humans and animals
- As a family owned company, we take the long view and stand for stability and sustainability
- Talented and ambitious teams, living innovation and growing together
- 52,000 employees globally, 2,600 in Vienna
Boehringer Ingelheim is an equal opportunity global employer who takes pride in maintaining a diverse and inclusive culture. We embrace diversity of perspectives and strive for an inclusive environment, which benefits our employees, patients and communities.
Effects of Covid-19
We will continue to hire talented people and we look forward to receiving your applications. For applicants, virtual video interviews will initially take place. During the limited in-person interviews we still have during this time, we pay special attention to distance and the recommended hygiene rules. We warmly welcome new employees to our 3-day onboarding event, which takes place in the form of an online event.
We are looking forward to receiving your application online!
By uploading your application documents via our application portal we can treat your data confidentially and in compliance with the GDPR.
Ready to contact us? Do you have any additional questions about the position? Your HR Recruiting Manager for this position is Matthäus Vogel.
On our career site you will find many interesting facts about us as an employer as well as information about the application process or our diverse divisions. Take a look behind the scenes and get an insight into our day-to-day business.
If the position is not relevant for you, but might be interesting for someone you know, you can still forward it to friends or colleagues.
- Experience Level Junior (1-3 years), Professional (3-7 years)
- Academic Degree University / FH
- Fields of Study Economy/Bio-Sciences Combination, Life Sciences, Pharmacy, Public Health / Health Management, Natural Sciences in general
- Job-Reihung Standard