Regional Integrated Channel Manager (f/m/d)
For our Customer Experience team in Animal Health, we are seeking a Regional Channel Excellence Manager (f/m/d), who further strengthens the development and implementation of a customer centric, integrated, multichannel strategy. You will work in collaboration with cross-functional teams both regionally and globally to deliver superior customer experience and measurable business benefit. You will be responsible to drive change, innovation and multichannel capability to embed an optimized multichannel approach that delivers more profitable engagement with our customers.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Shaping the digital strategy & roadmap in AH RCV, drive the change management
- Drive the uptake of digital channels effectively and efficiently in line with global standard
- Work cross-functionally with the (R)OPU teams to plan, implement, measure, and evaluate the multichannel activities for the AH brands/businesses to help them achieve their strategic and tactical critical success factors and KPIs
- Support our Training Platform and drive Website set up, incl. content creation and updates in cooperation with Global and R/OPU teams
- Ability to recognize business opportunities and develop clear, concise and compelling executive-ready communications to various audience groups with minimal guidance
- B.A. required in fields such as Economics, Marketing, Customer Experience with minimum 3+ years expertise in multi-channel execution (digital AND non-digital) in corporate environment and/or agency, ideally in pharma environment
- Strong proven project/process management skills, experience in leading project teams and developing business cases, plans, scope definition and presentations
- Experience in content creation and management systems as well as planning and executing digital campaigns (e.g., approved emails, Adobe Campaign etc.)
- Ability to work independently, team player, who enjoys working in a diverse environment and values strong cross-functional relationships
- Fluency in oral and written English; agile Project Management is considered an asset
- Flexible working time models/home office depending on the position
- Additional off-days (bridge-days) for more leisure time
- Staff restaurant with a variety of lunch options for your daily well-being
- Position specific training opportunities for your personal and professional growth
- Comprehensive health promotion, sustaining your health in the best possible way
Why Boehringer Ingelheim?
- Work with us on the health of humans and animals – do something meaningful!!
- As a family-run company we offer long-term and stable jobs and value sustainability
- We offer you an innovative working environment and a responsible and versatile tasks
- Work in Vienna Meidling together with more than 3,080 employees on international projects. A team of over 40 nationalities is waiting for you!
We are looking forward to receiving your application online!
By uploading your application documents via our application portal, we can treat your data confidentially and in compliance with the GDPR.
Do you have any additional questions about the position? Your HR Recruiting Manager for this position is Patricia Dirrhammer.
On our career site you will find further interesting information about us as an employer as well as information about the application process or our diverse divisions. Take a look behind the scenes and get an insight into our day-to-day business.
Is the position interesting for someone you know? Recommend us!
- Experience Level Junior (1-3 years), Professional (3-7 years)
- Academic Degree University / FH, Bachelor
- Fields of Study Economy/Bio-Sciences Combination, Life Sciences, Pharmacy, Public Health / Health Management, Natural Sciences in general
- Job-Reihung Standard