Regional Product Manager Animal Health RCV (f/m/d)
As of now we are seeking a skilled Regional Product Manager Poultry to join our Animal Health Department at Boehringer Ingelheim site in Vienna. The focus of the position will be to develop, implement and manage marketing strategy, activation plans and communication for Poultry product range in RCV (Regional Central Vienna) region.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Deliver Net Sales and Profit targets through the development and implementation of Marketing strategy
- Accountable for growth strategy for respective products in the region; manage the annual marketing plans and campaigns
- Lead Brand/Marketing initiatives in the region in cooperation with local marketing and commercial teams
- Preparation of pricing proposals and sales forecasts including marketing budget planning
- Monitor, analyse and report on competitor initiatives, customer and consumer needs and trends to provide accurate market information to adapt the strategy
- Planning and implementing new product launches
- Reporting pharmacovigilance information to PV responsible person
- Science or Marketing/Business degree (Veterinary Degree is an advantage)
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Marketing in Pharma/Life Sciences/Animal Health industry
- Marketing skills required with lateral leadership experience and
- International project management / presentation skills
- Willingness to travel on a frequent basis (up to 40%)
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English
- Flexible working time models/home office depending on the position Additional off-days (bridge-days) for more leisure time
- Staff restaurant with a variety of lunch options for your daily well-being
- Position specific training opportunities for your personal and professional growth
- Comprehensive health promotion, sustaining your health in the best possible way
Why Boehringer Ingelheim?
- Work with us on the health of humans and animals – do something meaningful!!
- As a family-run company we offer long-term and stable jobs and value sustainability
- We offer you an innovative working environment and a responsible and versatile tasks
- Work in Vienna Meidling together with more than 3,080 employees on international projects. A team of over 40 nationalities is waiting for you!
We are looking forward to receiving your application online!
By uploading your application documents via our application portal, we can treat your data confidentially and in compliance with the GDPR.
Do you have any additional questions about the position? Your HR Recruiting Manager for this position is Matthäus Vogel.
On our career site you will find further interesting information about us as an employer as well as information about the application process or our diverse divisions. Take a look behind the scenes and get an insight into our day-to-day business.
Is the position interesting for someone you know? Recommend us!
- Experience Level Professional (3-7 years)
- Academic Degree University / FH
- Fields of Study Life Sciences, Public Health / Health Management, Veterinary Medicine, Natural Sciences in general
- Job-Reihung Standard