Regional Sales Representative
Entity: SAN Group Biotech US
…SAN Agrow is the crop protection business unit of SAN Group. SAN Agrow contributes to sustainable agriculture by providing biotechnological crop protection, nutrients, and biostimulants. With products based on microorganisms or plant extracts, we are contributing to more sustainable agriculture. Through strong in-house R+D, we gain new insights in the areas of microbial biocontrol agents, microbial fermentations, plant extracts, biostimulants, as well as plant nutrition, and thus develop new products contributing to sustainable organic and conventional crop farming. www.san-agrow.com
These are the tasks we trust in you:
• Demonstrates organizational awareness; knows administrative policies and procedures; has knowledge of SAN Agrow product line, application rates, pricing, and business practices.
• Provides accurate information and feedback on territory and makes information easily accessible to President and other members of the company.
• Effectiveness in selling SAN Agrow products; can grow sales in the territory by expanding use on crop acreages, increase sales annually over previous year. Demonstrates data analysis skills, computer software skills; written and verbal communication abilities providing relevant and timely information to management, co-workers, subordinates, and customer; judgment, problem solving and decision-making skills, teamwork, project coordination, work practices and contributions to the company.
• Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; displays commitment to excellence; looks for ways to improve and promote the SAN Agrow line of products; applies feedback to improve performance; monitors own work to ensure quality.
• Remains current on new developments and competing products affecting SAN Agrow and provides to management and marketing information on such.
• Provides feedback to marketing and research and development on SAN Agrow product literature/data presentation.
• Helps to set up grower trials when necessary.
• Effectiveness in time management; initiative and independent action within prescribed limits. Completes activity reports, expenses reports and assignments on time.
• Prioritizes and plans work activities to meet priorities and timeline; completes effective and useful activity reports; identifies needed resources; plans and utilizes existing and new resources efficiently; completes sales forecast annually and strives to meet forecast; systematically analyses forecasted sales versus actual sales on routine basis with explanations of increases or decreases, tracks inventory levels, tracks field trials through completion, accommodates multiple demands for commitment of time energy and resources; adapts to changing priorities, situations and demands; integrates changes.
• Other duties may be assigned as needed by management.
To grow in this position, it requires the following:
Experience and Education Requirements:
• BS in agronomy or soil, microbiology sciences.
• Three to five years’ experience in selling agricultural inputs.
• Good organization skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Required Key Attributes:
• Excellent problem solving and conflict management skills and abilities.
• Attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Motivation and desire to grow with company.
• Prolonged periods sitting at in a vehicle and working on a computer.
• Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds at a time.
• Able to travel as needed.
We have a SANtastic culture, means for you:
- First name terms from trainee to owner
- No neckties and open doors
- Small teams to root-in and grow
- High degrees of freedom to create in a positive team atmosphere
- Flexible work hours and home-office
- Benefits such as team events, state-of-the-art work environment and IT infrastructure, free parking, sports hall & fitness center, internal and external development programs
What else to know?
- You are rooted in Vista CA 92081 (US)
- We appreciate your expertise for 40.0 hours/week, full-time, permanent contract
- This position is available immediately however, we are happy to consider your notice period or your desired start date.
- Based on your professional experience and your qualification, we offer you an attractive total compensation package starting at gross annual base salary, plus attractive benefits.
Are you ready to root and grow at SAN Agrow and SAN Group? We are looking forward to your application!
Contact: Fernanda Costa
Process: Sales + Marketing
Entity: SAN Group Biotech US
- Experience Level Junior (1-3 years), Professional (3-7 years)
- Academic Degree Bachelor
- Fields of Study Agriculture, Biotechnology, Food Technology / Nutrition Sciences, Veterinary Medicine
- Job-Reihung Standard