Sales & Marketing Manager Animal Health (f/m/d)
As of now we are seeking a talented and creative Sales & Marketing Manager Animal Health to join our Animal Health regional department at BI’s site in Vienna. The focus of the position will be to lead Sales, Marketing and Business development in several Distributors markets for all Animal Health Business segments.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Design strategy and operational set up for the different Distributors markets to run local AH business
- Stimulation of distributors sales & marketing activities (marketing plans, sales performance/KPIs)
- Manage distributors agreements and Supply contracts management
- Manage countries AH Products portfolio
- Identify any new Business opportunities, drive Key Accounts strategy and actions plans on each related market
- Keep market data updated and track BI sales development performance
- Min. 3 years’ experience in equivalent position combined with bachelor’s degree in Sales, Economics
- Experience/knowledge in pharma industry, veterinary, petfood, agriculture sectors or any B2B industries
- Knowledge in CEE markets
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, Outlook, and database applications
- Business Fluency English and German
- Flexible working time models/home office depending on the position Additional off-days (bridge-days) for more leisure time
- Staff restaurant with a variety of lunch options for your daily well-being
- Position specific training opportunities for your personal and professional growth
- Comprehensive health promotion, sustaining your health in the best possible way
Why Boehringer Ingelheim?
- Work with us on the health of humans and animals – do something meaningful!!
- As a family-run company we offer long-term and stable jobs and value sustainability
- We offer you an innovative working environment and a responsible and versatile tasks
- Work in Vienna Meidling together with more than 3,080 employees on international projects. A team of over 40 nationalities is waiting for you!
We are looking forward to receiving your application online!
By uploading your application documents via our application portal, we can treat your data confidentially and in compliance with the GDPR.
Do you have any additional questions about the position? Your HR Recruiting Manager for this position is Matthäus Vogel.
On our career site you will find further interesting information about us as an employer as well as information about the application process or our diverse divisions. Take a look behind the scenes and get an insight into our day-to-day business.
Is the position interesting for someone you know? Recommend us!
- Experience Level Junior (1-3 years), Professional (3-7 years)
- Academic Degree Bachelor, HTL, HBLA, Matura, Abitur
- Fields of Study Agriculture, Economy/Bio-Sciences Combination, Life Sciences, Pharmacy, Veterinary Medicine, Natural Sciences in general
- Job-Reihung Standard