Sales & Operations Planning Specialist (f/m/d)- fixed-term 2 years
Within our Commercial Supply Chain Team, you will act as an S&OP Specialist (f/m/d) and be responsible to execute the monthly sales and operations planning process for assigned countries within the region. In this role, you ensure that decisions on balancing demand and supply are taken within the S&OP framework leading to an aligned forecast that drives the business and financial performance. You will work in close collaboration with multiple stakeholders from Supply Chain, Finance, Regulatory Affairs, Quality and Commercial Sales & Marketing.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Steer the sales and operation planning process and forecast related activities within the region; Support continuous process improvements within the S&OP process, aiming for a high forecast accuracy/low bias, optimal stock allocation and customer satisfaction
- Assign, communicate and follow-up tasks and responsibilities of all relevant stakeholders involved in the preparation and execution of the S&OP process
- Challenge the status quo, identify business risks and opportunities that require S&OP stakeholders to take the right decisions in timely manner through valuable and quantified inputs
- Coordinate product life cycle management related activities during launch, change, transfer and withdrawal phase
- Establish strong business relationships with internal customers, actively exchange and apply best practices in daily business
- Minimum Bachelor degree / FH or University in economics with a focus on logistics/supply chain management
- Demonstrated experience in supply planning, sales operations, process management or a comparable analytical field in a large multinational company (preferably pharmaceutical industry or FMCG)
- Effective and timely decision-making with strong conflict resolution/intervention skills and hands-on mentality, experience in meeting tight deadlines, prioritizing tasks and multitasking to achieve results
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English with proven ability to engage across different seniority levels and build effective relationships across different functions
- Solid knowledge of handling MS Office, ERP and forecasting systems (e.g., JDA)
- Flexible working time models/home office depending on the position
- Additional off-days (bridge-days) for more leisure time
- Staff restaurant with a variety of lunch options for your daily well-being
- Position specific training opportunities for your personal and professional growth
- Comprehensive health promotion, sustaining your health in the best possible way
Why Boehringer Ingelheim?
- Work with us on the health of humans and animals – do something meaningful!!
- As a family-run company we offer long-term and stable jobs and value sustainability
- We offer you an innovative working environment and a responsible and versatile tasks
- Work in Vienna Meidling together with more than 3,080 employees on international projects. A team of over 40 nationalities is waiting for you!
We are looking forward to receiving your application online!
By uploading your application documents via our application portal, we can treat your data confidentially and in compliance with the GDPR.
Do you have any additional questions about the position? Your HR Recruiting Manager for this position is Diana Frommwald.
On our career site you will find further interesting information about us as an employer as well as information about the application process or our diverse divisions. Take a look behind the scenes and get an insight into our day-to-day business.
Is the position interesting for someone you know? Recommend us!
Job – Commercial Operations
Primary Location – Europe-AT-Vienna-Vienna
Organization – AT-Boehringer Ingelheim Regional Center Vienna GmbH & Co KG (Austria)
Schedule – Full-time
- Experience Level Junior (1-3 years), Professional (3-7 years)
- Academic Degree University / FH
- Fields of Study Economy/Bio-Sciences Combination
- Job-Reihung Standard