Octapharma specializes in the development of highly pure pharmaceuticals made of human blood plasma. As part of a family-owned enterprise, Octapharma in Vienna is not only the largest production site, but also a successful research location of the Octapharma Group. Since our company continues to grow, we are now hiring for our team:
SAP Supply Chain Solution Architect PP/ATTP (f/m/d)
Your new challenges which will inspire you:
- SAP design authority when it comes to SAP development and integration topics in the supply chain area (in at least one of the areas: SD, LE (TR, WM), PP, QM, APO)
- Harmonization of cross-site functionality
- Technical change authority and application support in a challenging SAP application system land-scape including various SAP on premise and cloud services
- Coordination of activities of key users and project streams
- Driving forward the CI/CR in day-to-day business
- Onboarding and steering of external consulting
- Ensures Solution Documentation is up to date
- Drive transition to S/4
Your profile that will convince us:
- High School Diploma or equivalent, Bachelors preferred
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience consulting SAP Development in at least one of the following areas: SD, LE (TR, WM), PP, QM, APO
- Familiar with managing SAP support operations and SAP implementation projects
- Fluent English, German is advantageous
- Analytical and conceptual thinking
- Teamplayer with good communication and presentation skills
- Self-driven, structured and organized
Our attractive benefits for you:
- Wide range of tasks in an international setting, flexibility and personal responsibility
- Reliable employer with generous employee benefits and a salary customary in the market.
- Familiar setting of a family-owned enterprise with benefits such as Do & Co staff restaurant, extraordinary staff events and many more:
The minimum gross wage according to the collective agreement (chemical industry) for your new job is EUR 3.909,67. We strive to adapt your salary to your range of tasks and to your profile, which is why we are ready to pay wages higher than collectively agreed.
We are looking forward to new, committed employees who join forces with us to promote our strong growth in order to keep enabling our patients to live a better life – because it is in our blood! Is it in your blood too? We are looking forward to receiving your application via our online career portal.
Octapharma Pharmazeutika Produktionsges.m.b.H.
Oberlaaer Straße 235, 1100 Wien
T: +43 (1) 610 31 – 4106